Add the ultimate flexibility and power into your applications with native Pascal or Basic scripting and full IDE (Integrated Development Environment) with visual form designer, object inspector, and more.
- Improved : Syntax highlight memo updated with bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed : ap_RichEdit was not compiling in Delphi 11.
- New : TSourceExplorer.UpdateInterval property allows defining the update time for source explorer after source is modified.
- Fixed : Workaround Delphi Access Violation issue when using TMS Scripter IDE from a dll.
- Fixed : Enter key not working in TIDEMemo when Default property of a button in script form was set to true.
New : Scripter IDE autocompletes a begin..end block with the end keyword after begin
- New : Delphi 11 / Rad Studio 11 support.
- Fixed : Sporadic "List index out of bounds" error when closing TMS Scripter IDE.
- Fixed : Pascal syntax was accepting ifproc as a valid if statements (without space after the if).
- Fixed : Access Violation when reopening the IDE in Win64 platform.
- Fixed : AV when setting IDEEngine.AutoStyler to False, setting the custom syntax styler directly in the TIDEMemo component.
- Improved : Better block highlight (begin..end) in syntax memo.
- Fixed : TSourceExplorer and TatMemoInterface not working, depending on the order used to set the source code of the memo (regression).
- Fixed : Access Violation when using code completion and parameter insight in some places of the code (regression).
- Fixed : Access Violation after closing and reopening a project in Scripter IDE (regression).
- Improved : Updated syntax highlighting memo.
- Improved : Text selection in code editor is now preserved when switching between project files in Scripter IDE.
- Improved : Round and Trunc methods now return Int64 values.
- Improved : Random function now accepts the parameter for the range.
- Fixed : WideChar values could not be passed as parameter to scripter functions via ExecuteSubRoutine.
- Fixed : Undo problems in multiple files. The undo stack for one file in project was being mixed with other files. See support request.
- Fixed : Rare Access Violation when filtering components in the component palette and the name of filtered component was not entirely visible.
- Fixed : Paste into code editor from clipboard was inserting text in wrong position after switching between project files in Scripter IDE. See support request.
- Fixed : Fixed behavior of some Int64 functions from imported libraries, which were only handling Integer (32-bit) values. Functions affected: TReader.ReadInt64 (ap_Classes), StrToInt64, StrToInt64Def, TryStrToInt64 (ap_SysUtils), SetInt64Prop, GetInt64Prop (ap_TypInfo), TRttiInt64Type.MinValue, TRttiInt64Type.MasValue (ap_Rtti).
- Fixed : Sporadic error with ARM 64 compilers (iOSDevice64 and Android64).
- New : Support for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney.
- Improved : Latest TAdvMemo features applied to TScrMemo/TIDEMemo.
- Fixed : Closing a modified filed in IDE without saving would keep using the modified content when running the project.
- Fixed : Syntax memo updated to mirror TAdvMemo latest features and fixes. Copy/paste issue (pasting text in wrong position) is one of them.
- Fixed : Automatic event handler creating in the source code (upon double-clicking object inspector or the component) was creating the procedure signature with wrong parameters for the event.
- Improved : Project group file updated with all TMS Scripter sample projects..
- Fixed : Length function returns wrong value for variant arrays.
- Fixed : GetInputArgAsString returning error if an uninitialized script variable were passed to the method/procedure.
- Fixed : Comments right after a number constant is not allowed but was not raising a compilation error. Now it is. Example: const A = 3.14//comment
- New : Support for Android 64-bit platform (Delphi 10.3.3 Rio).
- Improved : Copy function now accepts two parameters (third paramater, the character count, is optional, just like in Delphi).
- Fixed : Error when using form scripts in macOS 64 (function GetInfoFromRoutineName).
- New : macOS 64 bit platform support (Delphi Rio 10.3.2)
- Improved : TatVirtualMachine.GetInputArgAsUInt64 method to retrieve parameters as UInt64.
- Improved : Declaring UInt64 literal constants is now supported.
- Fixed : syntax now accepts statements ending with multiple semi-colon.
- Fixed : const section declared after var section was causing syntax error.
- Fixed : Syntax error when using method without result values (procedures) with name starting with "Try".
- Fixed : Sporadic Access Violation when expanding properties with subproperties (like Font, for example).
- Fixed : Argument out of range when running scripter on iOS/Mac OS using Dutch language.
- Improved : Syntax memo updates.
- Improved : Object inspector is now fully updated when a property changes. This fixes an issue when a property changes the type of another property (for example, TPersistent with different subproperties)
- New : Support for Delphi/C++Builder 10.3 Rio.
- Fixed : Could not change value of "Name" property when using TIDEInspector component in a custom IDE.
- New : TDBGrid context popup menu with option "Add all fields" in scripter IDE. Allows creating columns from the fields of the associated dataset.
- Fixed : Range check error when reading/setting RootKey property of TRegistry objects
- Fixed : Passing WideString parameter as reference to dll functions was not properly working.
- Fixed : Error when accessing properties/methods of script-based objects that return another script-based object. For example, suppose a script-based class TMyClass that has a property/method returning another object of type TMyClass. Access properties of that second object would cause errors.
- Fixed : Access Violation when invoking code completion from uses classes and a few other parts of the code.
- New : Array declaration automatically initializes variable array. You can now declare variables with type "array[0..10]" and the variable will be automatically initialized as a variant array.
- Improved : Length function now works for arrays in addition to strings.
- Fixed : AV when accessing indexed default properties registered with RTTI and accessed via variable reference (e.g., LocalVar[Index] := Value;).
- Improved : Trial and registered installers now offers option to install to Linux platform
- Fixed : Copy/Paste operation in form designer was losing event handlers of pasted child controls.
- Improved : Compilation is now significantly faster in some situations, especially with big scripts.
- New : Linux support for the core scripter engine.
- Improved : Scripter IDE (TIDEDialog) modernized with new icons, modern color theme and flat style.
- Improved : Better performance when debugging using component TatScriptDebug.
- Fixed : copy/paste a TListBox with Visible property set to False would cause an Access Violation.
- Fixed : Executing TIDEDialog was causing a "property does not exist" error in Delphi 7 (regression).
- Improved : Code completion now shows types of properties, variables and method/function results, when available.
- Improved : Code completion has better retrieval of local variables and parameters.
- Fixed : Sporadic Access Violation when using TSourceExplorer component.
- Fixed : Rare AV when trying to use code completion in a part of the code that is inside a case statement.
- Fixed : Rare "out of memory" error when displaying parameter hints (code insight)
- Fixed : DelphiFormEditing demo: double clicking a control would turn object inspector blank.
- Fixed : Argument out of range when adding code completion list for identifier "fo".
- Fixed : "Cannot focus control" error message when creating new unit in TIDEEngine and form is not yet visible.
- Fixed : TObject methods being declared as regular functions/procedures when using DefineClassByRTTI using redefine as overwrite.
- Fixed : Memory leak in some situations when using dll calls in a script-based library.
- Fixed : Invalid type cast when reading set properties of classes declared with DefineClassByRTTI.
- Fixed : "Invalid class type" when passing a TClass parameter to a method that was registered using DefineClassByRTTI.
- New : RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo Support
- Fixed : Wrong behavior when accessing default indexed properties of objects declared as global variables in a script library
- Fixed : Access Violation when unsetting events for components that have been already destroyed.
- Fixed : Library browser not showing types of properties and method parameters when they were added using new RTTI
- Fixed : Invalid class type cast when registering controls with properties of type TBehaviorBoolean
- Fixed : Invalid Type Cast when setting a boolean property defined with RTTI from an expression
- Fixed : Import tool failing when parsing types which name starts with "string"
- Fixed : IF statements in Basic syntax were not accepting "END IF" at the end of statement if it was in the same line
- Fixed : Format function not working correctly on next gen compiler
- Fixed : Comparing object values in mobile compiler was causing invalid type cast error
- Fixed : AV when destroying a control with an event handler set from scripter, in Mac OS X
- New : Support for record methods when using DefineRecordByRTTI
- Improved : While debugging it's now possible to see source code of units that are not the active unit
- Improved : Significant performance increase when modifying arrays
- Improved : Library browser now displays property types.
- Improved : Code completion not showing up in some situations when script contained declared routines
- Fixed : TatScriptDebugger component was removing OnSingleDebugHook event from scripter component after executing the dialog
- Fixed : Boolean value comparison failing in some situations when invoking methods defined by new RTTI
- New : TatScripter.AutoLoadClassUsingRTTI property uses complete RTTI to automatic loading of classes when TatScript.DeferObjectResolution is True
- Fixed : Typing dot (.) in scripter memo in some situations was not opening the code completion window
- Fixed : TatScripter.OnRunningChange event not being called while scripter IDE was open
- Fixed : Design Options Dialog not showing selected colors when VCL style/theme is enabled
- New : Support for Delphi/C++Builder 10.1 Berlin
- Fixed : "List Index Out Of Bounds" error when acessing default properties
- New : TIDEEngine.OnConfirmSaveFile gives more control over the confirmation message "Save Changes?" when file was modified.
- Fixed : code completion not working for methods with string parameters - like FieldByName('Field')
- New : Library Browser dialog provides to your end-user a full reference of available classes, methods, functions, constants, etc. available to be used in scripts.
- Improved : Added *.png in the default filter for the picture editor in IDE designer
- Fixed : TatScripter component disabled in component palette when targeting Android/iOS/Mac platforms
- Fixed : Sporadic AV when using IDE and launching several non-modal script forms multiple times
- Fixed : Parameter hints in IDE not showing when the parameter contains a string literal
- Fixed : Event handlers receiving Int64 parameters were not working properly.
- Fixed : Error when accessing components in a script form in mobile applications
- Fixed : Closing the IDE with modified files and then canceling closing upon confirmation dialog was turning some IDE icons into disabled state
- New : iOS and Android support - TMS Scripter is now fully cross-platform supporting all supported Delphi platforms
- Improved : Code completion optimized for better speed
- Fixed : memory leak in FindFirst, FindClose and FindNext methods
- Fixed : Wrong result values when calling dll functions that return Int64 values on Windows 32
- Fixed : Import tool not reparsing some files that were previously parsed with errors
- Fixed : DefineClassByRTTI was assigning a wrong property as the default indexed property of the class
- New : RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
- Fixed : TFormDesigner.OnCreateComponentClass event type signature changed to work around issue in C++
- New : TatCustomScripter.RemoveProperty method
- New : TAdvFormDesigner.OnCreateComponentClass event provides an opportunity to manually create an instance of a component needed by the designer
- New : Support for set properties when registering classes using new RTTI (DefineClassByRTTI)
- New : LastExceptionLine and LastExceptionCol functions available from script
- Improved : Import tool updated with XE8 support
- Fixed : published properties of type Int64 were not being automatically registered when registering a class
- Fixed : "True" and "False" constants had wrong types (integer instead of boolean) in Variant types (regression)
- New : TCustomFormDesigner.GridStepPixel property sets the number of pixels to move/resize controls when using Ctrl+Arrow keys
- New : Support for Delphi XE8 & C++Builder XE8
- New : LastExceptionLine and LastExceptionCol properties provide info about the source code position where last exception was raised.
- Fixed : Sporadic "Index out of bounds" when executing compiled code previously saved
- Fixed : Scripter IDE wrongly considering source was changed even though it was not modified
- Fixed : Application hanging when registering some specific classes/components using RTTI
- New : Packages structure changed. Now it allows using runtime packages with 64-bit applications. It's a breaking change.
- Improved : TScrMemo replaces TAdvMemo as the syntax memo class. It's a breaking change
- Improved : TIDEPaletteToolbar.UpdatePalette now virtual
- Improved : TIDEEngine.PrepareXXXXDialog methods (Save/Load/SaveProject/Loadproject) made virtual protected
- Improved : DefineClassByRTTI sets default indexed property automatically
- Improved : A breaking change was added for Delphi XE and lower, requiring you to add Vcl.ScriptInit unit to your project.
- Fixed : TatMethod and TatProperty assign now properly assign event properties
- Fixed : Setting indexed elements of array parameters passed by reference were not changing the array in Basic language
Fixed : Pascal syntax now accepts spaces before and after dot for accessing object members (
- Fixed : Method calls in with clauses had lower precedence than global properties.
- Fixed : Memory leak when copying components in form designer
- Fixed : Margins were incorrect with anchored controls in forms using bsSingle border style
- Fixed : Import tool generating importing code that might fail in 64-bit applications
- Fixed : Format function giving wrong results when formatting multiple string values
- Fixed : Assigned function could fail in 64-bit applications
- Fixed : "Cannot Focus Disable Windows" error message when right-clicking some third-party components in form designer
- New : TIDEEngine.ProjectExt property allows specifying a project extension name different than '.ssproj'
- New : Rad Studio XE7 support
- Fixed : import tool incorrectly creating event adapter for events that returned a value (functions)
- Fixed : Syntax memo incorrectly displaying commented code
- Fixed : Setting default indexed properties for untyped variable objects
- Fixed : Ord function not working for non-string values.
- Fixed : OnSingleDebugHook event not being fired in TIDEScripter component
- Fixed : AV when accessing default indexed properties with more than one index
- New : Support for Delphi XE6 & C++Builder XE6 added
- New : LibInstance property in TatClass, TatMethod, TatProperty classes indicates the library which registered them
- Improved : Deprecated methods: TatCustomScripter.AddClass, TatClasses.Add, TatClasses.AddDelphiClass. All must be replaced by DefineClass method
- Fixed : Some unicode characters being displayed incorrectly in object inspector
- Fixed : Setting object properties failing in some situations in 64-bit applications
- Fixed : Rare Access Violation when closing all forms in scripter IDE
- Fixed : Insufficient RTTI Information when trying to import indexed TBytes property. Now the property is ignored (Delphi limitation)
- Fixed : Icon for non-visual components in form designer were not being affected by OnGetComponentImage event
- Fixed : Error when forcing varLongWord variants to integer values
- Fixed : Controls not being displayed in some situations, after loading a project, when controls had their Visible property set to false
- Fixed : AV violation while destroying TIDEEngine in some rare situations
- Fixed : "SSImport_Icon not found" error when compiling ImportTool project in some Delphi versions
- Fixed : "Canvas does not allow drawing" error when using form designer in an styled VCL application
- New : Automatic registration via RTTI now supports indexed properties (Delphi XE2 and up)
- Improved : New TPaletteButton.ToolClass property allows checking what is the component class associated with a palette button
- Improved : Code completion for local variables
- Fixed : Setting ScriptFormClass property had no effect when creating forms from script
- Fixed : Losing event handlers when renaming a component which name is contained by another component's name
- Fixed : Issue with component palette icons when compiling to 64-bit
- Fixed : Error when calling methods such as Outer.InnerClass.HelloWorld and both Outer and InnerClass return script-based classes
- Fixed : Copy/paste operations were not copying event handlers properly
- Fixed : Access Violation when using code completion in some situations
- Fixed : Access Violation when reading record properties declared using RTTI
- New : TIDEDialog.Show method now allows IDE to be displayed as non-modal
- New : RAD Studio XE5 support
- Fixed : Small glitch when selecting controls in form designer with fast mouse movement
- Fixed : Pascal single-line comments (starting with "//") not working on Mac.
- Fixed : MDI child script forms being displayed twice
- Fixed : Issue with DebugStepOverLine and DebugUntilReturn methods when scripter is running in threads
- Fixed : Error when trying to pass EmptyParam to OLE servers
- Fixed : Custom glyph grab handles not being displayed on graphical controls
- Fixed : Breakpoints were not being displayed after file was saved in IDE
- Fixed : Anchoring not properly working when creating forms with Position = poScreenCenter
- Fixed : AV when setting TIDEEngine.PaletteButtons at design-time
- Fixed : Issue with installer for Delphi XE4 & C++Builder XE4
- New : Support for Delphi XE4 & C++Builder XE4
- Fixed : Memory leak when using Int64 values in Format function
- Fixed : IsDate function in VBLibrary now checks strings for valid dates
- Fixed : Flickering when filtering components in component palette
- Fixed : AV when trying to insert a component from component palette using keyboard and no form visible
- New : Latest AdvMemo 3.1.1 improvements integrated
- Improved : Components now available at design-time for 64-bit applications
- Fixed : Wrong line/column debug information when running pre-compiled code
- Fixed : Wrong atScript.hpp header file in C++ Builder 2007
- Fixed : Setting TatCustomScripter.ScriptFormClass property raised an incorrect exception
- Fixed : Msg parameter not being passed as reference in DoCompileError method
- Fixed : Loading forms now opens file in shareable mode to avoid problems with multiple projects accessing same form file.
- Fixed : Issues when compiling scripter with assertions off
- Fixed : Events in very specific components like TvrTimer were not being set when form loads
- Fixed : Designer handles not being updated when selected control was resized automatically after a form resize
- Fixed : Access violation when registering components in an specific order
- Fixed : Issues with installer
- Fixed : mod operator not working with Int64 values higher than High(integer)
- Fixed : Wrong properties like "AutoSize", "FormStyle", "KeyPreview" appearing in Object Inspector for non-form components
- Fixed : Memory leak when using script forms and destroying scripter before the form
- New : Support for executing scripts in FireMonkey applications
- New : Delphi/C++Builder XE3 support
- Improved : DefineRecordByRTTI method now returns the generated class
- Improved : Better performance in import tool by using .spu files if .pas file was not changed
- Fixed : Support for int64 values in Format function
- Fixed : Missing component names when loading forms at low level using TFDReader (without using designer component)
- Fixed : Issue when clearing some scripts between first and second project execution (implicit class references)
- Fixed : Import tool parameter hints with default string values were being exported with single quotes causing syntax error in imported files
- Fixed : Duplicated entries in code completion window
- Fixed : Access Violation when placing a component over a grab handle in form designer
- Fixed : Access Violation when closing main form custom IDE's
- New : TIDEDialog.PaletteStyle property allows use old-style Delphi 7 palette in newer Delphi versions
- New : Support to declare 64-bit integer (Int64) literal values in script. Better handling of Int64 arithmetic operations (Delphi 6 and up only)
- New : Support for 64-bit application development
- New : If palette glyph is not available for a registered component, uses glyph from ancestor instead of using TComponent glyph
- New : All new features of TAdvMemo 3.0 included
- Improved : Import tool: Better handling of subtypes. It was ignoring properties/methods declared after subtype declaration
- Improved : All imported files for VCL updated for 64-bit support and some missing methods like TList.Count in Delphi XE and up.
- Fixed : TatScriptDebugger issue when settings breakpoints in a second execution
- Fixed : Small issue with form header being renamed twice when form unit is project main unit
- Fixed : Several Issue with default properties (using With clause, expression in indexes, global objects)
- Fixed : Multi selection in form designer was being lost when controls were moved/resized
- Fixed : Issue with code completion in TatScriptDebugger and TatMemoInterface components
- Fixed : Issue with WideString parameters when defining classes using new RTTI
- Fixed : Issue with TatDebugWatch
- Fixed : Import tool now splits string constants when they are longer than 255 chars
- Fixed : Import Tool issue with WideChar parameters
- Fixed : Files in Scripter IDE were being marked as modified even when no modifications were being done to project
- Fixed : Files in Scripter IDE were being marked as modified even when no modifications were being done to project
- Fixed : Calling class functions using object references (eg. Button1.ClassName) failing in some situations
- New : Undo/Redo operations in IDE form designer
- New : TIDEEngine.UndoLevel property to control the level form designer undo operations
- New : Delphi/C++Builder XE2 Support
- New : Delphi XE2 support in import tool
- New : ButtonHints property in Palette Toolbar component allows custom hints
- Improved : Class registration using new RTTI - now also import classes not registered with RegisterClass
- Fixed : Minor bug when saving compiled code
- Fixed : Issue with combined indexed default properties
- Fixed : Import tool now importing published methods
- New : Updated imported VCL units for all Delphi versions, now including parameter hints
- New : Updated import tool to also import parameter hints of methods
- New : Support for creating script-based classes (see limitations in manual)
- New : Smart code completion automatically suggests last choices made by user
- New : Full support for parameter hints in syntax memo editor
- New : Additional parameter in DefineMethod allowing to specify the parameter hint for that method
- Improved : Several other improvements added from TAdvMemo 2.3 version (see AdvMemo.pas source code for more info)
- Improved : Overall improved code completion experience with several issues fixed and better keyboard support for completion
- Fixed : Relative paths for script files not working with $(APPDIR) and $(CURDIR)
- Fixed : Issues with on dataset fields editor
- Fixed : TMS VCL Subscription manager install issue
- New : Visual editor for TWideStringList properties in object inspector
- New : Updated imported VCL units for all Delphi versions, now including indexed properties, default parameters and other minor tweaks
- New : Event on TIDEEngine for component selection in form designer
- Fixed : Issue with getter of boolean properties using DefineClassByRTTI
- Fixed : Issue with enumerated types in ImportTool
- Fixed : Issue with TStringList.Create in Delphi XE imported Classes library
- Fixed : Instructions to return values for "out" parameters not generated by ImportTool
- Fixed : Install conflict between Scripter and other TMS packages
- Fixed : Functions with "out" parameters not working in ap_DateUtils
- Fixed : Issue with installer for RAD Studio XE
- New : Support for default indexed properties in script syntax
- New : RAD Studio XE support
- New : Import Tool parser is now recognizing most of new Delphi syntax features and provides RAD Studio XE support
- New : Fields Editor for TDataset components in the IDE
- New : Combobox editor for FieldName and TableName properties in Object
- New : C++ Builder source code examples included in Scripter manual
- Improved : Options in DefineClassByRTTI method to redefine an already defined class in scripter
- Improved : Added property Modified (read only) in TIDEProjectFile
- Fixed : unit ap_Mask missing at DB palette registering
- Fixed : Issues with code completion (up to Delphi 2005)
- Fixed : Issues with DefineClassByRTTI method (registering of constructor overloads, return of var/out method parameters)
- Fixed : Issue with script executed step by step while watching a variable
- Fixed : Issue with record declarations in units imported by ImportTool using enhanced RTTI
- Fixed : Issue with getter of boolean properties
- Fixed : Find and Replace in memo didn't work with Match Whole Word Only
- Fixed : Cursor position was not restoring in source code when toggling form/unit
- New : TIDEEngine.PreventDefaultEventCreation property
- New : Fully documented source code
- New : Extensive help component reference
- New : Automatic classes, methods and properties registration using new enhanced RTTI (Delphi 2010 and later)
- Fixed : Paste to editor was not pasting in correct position
- Fixed : Memory leak when using some rare syntax constructions in script
- Fixed : Issue with tab set in Themed IDE
- Fixed : Issue with scrollbars in form editor
- Fixed : Issue with SaveCodeToFile when using form components of a non-registered class
- Fixed : Error compiling some imported units in Delphi 2010
- Fixed : Access Violation on Items property of TMainMenu and TPopupMenu
- New : TatCustomScripter.LoadFormEvents property allows setting event handlers when loading form dfm files saved in Delphi
- Improved : Char constants now accept hexadecimals (#$0D as an alternative to #13)
- Fixed : VB function Timer was performing wrong calculation with miliseconds
- Fixed : VB function MsgBox was displaying incorrect window caption
- Fixed : Issue with OnRuntimeError not providing correct source code row and col of error
- Fixed : Issue with F9 key not being trapped by script forms
- Fixed : Editor not becoming invisible when closing a file in the ide (with THEMED_IDE directive defined)
- Fixed : Component icons in toolbar were missing when compiling application with packages
- New : Design-time image list editor
- New : Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 support
- New : Array properties supported in COM objects
- Improved : Pascal syntax allows "end." (end dot) in main script block
- Improved : AdvMemo files updated to latest versions
- Fixed : Issue with try..except and try..finally blocks
- Fixed : Issue with component placing in form designer
- Fixed : Incompatibility when Greatis components are installed together with scripter pro
- New : Variable initialization in Basic scripts (e.g., Dim A as String = "Hello")
- New : Try..Catch..End Try syntax in addition to Try..Except..End (in Basic scripts)
- New : Themed IDE. By defining directive THEMED_IDE in AScript.INC file you can compile scripter package with TMS Component Pack and have your IDE in Office style (Luna, Olive, etc.)
- New : TIDEPaletteButtons.CategoryColor and CategoryColorTo properties allow settings a background color for all categories in the control
- New : TIDEEngine.UnregisterComponent method
- New : TIDEEngine.OnGetComponentImage event allows providing an image for component icon (in toolbar and form designer) without needing to include resources
- New : TIDEEngine.OnComponentPlaced event is fired whenever a new component in placed in form designer
- New : TIDEDialog.AppStyler property allows setting the theme style of the whole IDE (requires TMS Component Pack)
- New : TCustomScripter.ScriptFormClass allows providing a different class (derived from TScriptForm) for the IDE forms
- New : Return statement in Basic scripts
- New : If..Then.. statements without "End If" for single line statements (in Basic scripts)
- New : "Private" and "Public" keywords allow defining private global variables, private subs and private functions (not visible from other scripts) in Basic scripts
- Improved : When scripter don't find a library, a compile error is raised (instead of an exception)
- Improved : Included packages for specific compilation in C++Builder-only environments
- Improved : In IDE, current file name is displayed in save dialogs
- Improved : IDE now uses default component icon for new components registered in IDE that don't have specific icon
- Fixed : Undesired behaviour when using Close Project menu option
- Fixed : Issue with popup menu in object inspector when mouse buttons are swapped
- Fixed : Issue with menu option "Compile" in scripter IDE
- Fixed : Issue with clipboard error in scripter IDE
- Fixed : Issue when using arrow keys to move between controls in form designer
- Fixed : Issue when double clicking the form's caption in form designer
- Fixed : In IDE form designer, form was disappearing in Windows Vista when BorderStyle was set to bsNone
- Fixed : AV in form designer when cutting controls to clipboard
- Fixed : "Select Unit" and "Watch Properties" windows are now dialogs (not sizeable, not minimizable)
- New : redo menu option in IDE
- New : public method/property TIDEEngine.VisibleFileCount and TIDEEngine.VisibleFiles
- New : property TIDEEngine.AutoStyler allows avoiding the engine to set an automatic syntax styler for the memo
- New : const declaration in Basic script
- New : compile menu option in IDE
- New : VBScript functions Redim, RedimPreserve, Split, Join, StrReverse and Randomize
- New : TatCustomScripter methods BeginRefactor and EndRefactor to allow changing in source code without notifying the IDE
- New : "new" clause in Basic script. e.g "MyVar = new TLabel(Self)"
- Improved : scrolling in memo when ActiveLine property is set
- Improved : position of non-visual componentes being saved now
- Improved : exposed TAdvMemo.VisiblePosCount as public property
- Improved : default popup menu (copy, paste, etc.) in object inspector
- Improved : cursor position in memo is preserved when switching units and/or running the script
- Improved : clipboard operations now working in designer, memo and inspector
- Improved : better performance in designer when using big scripts
- Improved : better load/save compiled code engine
- Improved : active line indicator now is hidden after script finished execution
- Improved : VBScript functions LBound, UBound, MsgBox now have default parameters
- Fixed : Small issues and AV. See manual for details.
- New : DelphiFormEditing demo shows how to use scripter pro components to edit existing Delphi forms
- New : Delphi 2009/C++Builder 2009 support
- Improved : Scrollbars in form designing
- Improved : Main unit is now the last one being saved when a "save all" operation is performed
- Improved : IDE component combo now sort component names
- Improved : Fixed some minor visual issues with menu editor
- Improved : C++ to Pascal converter demo updated with more examples
- Fixed : Various smaller improvements & fixes
- New : Undo menu option in IDE Dialog
- New : TIDEProjectFile.SaveFormToString method
- New : TIDEProjectFile.FormResource property
- New : TIDEEngine.ActiveFileModified allows notify the IDE that the current file was updated
- New : Read/write TIDEEngine.SelectedComponent property identifies which is the current component selected in the ide form designer
- New : Property TatCustomScripter.Watches (TatScripterWatches class) with the concept of watches for the whole scripter, not only the current script being executed
- New : Non-modal menu editor in the IDE allows better integration with the IDE while editing a menu
- New : Method TAdvMemo.SaveToRTFStream
- New : AddNotifier and RemoveNotifier in TIDEEngine allows to receive notifications about changed in the IDE
- New : "Find" and "Find and Replace" menu options in IDE Dialog
- Improved : Scroll bars now appear in the form designer when the form is bigger than client editor area
- Improved : Renaming internal classes for compatibility with other 3rd party tools (Greatis, ReportBuilder)
- Improved : Memo syntax highlighting with pascal syntax
- Improved : Local variables are now initialized to NULL
- Improved : Clicking on caption bar now selects the form being designed
- Improved : Autocompletion list updating while typing
- Fixed : Runtime error message was not displaying correct line and number of error
- Fixed : Menu items now can be selected in the object inspector and component combobox
- Fixed : Issue with watches not being updated or disappearing while debugging
- Fixed : Issue with scrollbar animation on Windows Vista in TAdvMemo
- Fixed : Issue with repainting after RemoveAllCodeFolding in TAdvMemo
- Fixed : Issue with pasting into an empty memo in TAdvMemo
- Fixed : Issue with paste on non expanded line in TAdvMemo
- Fixed : Issue with parameters passed by value to subroutines behaving like by reference
- Fixed : Issue with editing Tform.WindowMenu property
- Fixed : Issue with editing Tform.ActiveControl property
- Fixed : Issue with TrimTrailingSpaces = false in TAdvMemo
- Fixed : Issue in Delphi 5 with inserting lines in TAdvMemo
- Fixed : Gutter painting update when setting Modified = false programmatically in TAdvMemo
- Fixed : Center in window option in alignment tool was not working properly
- First release, based on Scripter Studio 4.0
- Delphi 7, 2007, 2010, 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through our Support Center and via email