TMS WEB Core
Framework for creating modern web applications
v220.127.116.11 (October 2, 2019)Version history
- Modern SPA web application model
- Standard component framework for common UI controls and access to browser features
- Debugging in Pascal code via the browser
- Component based RAD development integrated in the Delphi IDE
- A truly revolutionary & innovative TMS FNC component framework that is now also web enabled, allowing to create UI controls that can be used on VCL, FMX, LCL and WEB!
- Open to use HTML/CSS for design
- Offers Pascal class wrappers for jQuery controls from the jQWidgets library
- Easy interfacing to REST cloud services including to TMS XData for database
- Use any existing load-balancing software and/or techniques for highest performance
- Small and convenient debug webserver is included for fast RAD development
Reuse skills and components
- HTML template
- Responsive Grid
- Table Control
- Responsive Grid Panel
- TreeView / Accordion
- Indexed DB
- Grid Database Adapter
- Signature Capture
Available Now!TMS WEB Core is available for all active registered users of TMS ALL-ACCESS.
Ready for WEBThe following products can be used in combination with TMS WEB Core.
HelpRequest your trial key to activate the trial download.
TMS WEB Core
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum