Add the ultimate flexibility and power into your applications with native Pascal or Basic scripting and full IDE (Integrated Development Environment) with visual form designer, object inspector, and more.
v7.13 (July 12, 2018)Version history
Make your applications end-user customizable!By building scripting support into your applications, you can provide a high degree of configurability, flexibility and automation control in your applications.
- It allows modification of the application behaviour without needing to update the full application. Just sending a new small script file is sufficient.
- It allows you to create and debug scripts and forms at runtime in an Delphi-like Integrated Development Environment.
- End users can add totally new functionality to an application by binding application logic with COM servers through scripting.
- Different end user specific rules can be put in scripts allowing to maintain a single application for different uses
- And much more ...
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) allow creating script projects at runtime with multiple cross-language scripts (Basic and Pascal) and forms
- Support for cross platform use: Win32, Win64, macOS, iOS and Android
- Visual form designer and Object inspector at runtime
- Integrated and automatic debugging system in the IDE, including breakpoints, watch viewer, trace into libraries, etc.
- Component palette in both Delphi 7 and Delphi 2007 styles
- Integrated syntax highlight memo with automatic code completion
- Separated components to build your own custom IDE
- Delphi 2007-like filtering system in Tool Palette
- Helper dialogs in IDE like Alignment, Size, Designer options, among others
- Events in IDE components allow saving/loading scripts and forms to/from database
- Run-time Pascal or Basic language interpreter
- Cross-language scripter component allows calls to Basic scripts from Pascal scripts and vice-versa
- Ability to load Delphi dfm forms and run them
- Access any Delphi object in scripts, including properties and methods!
- Supports try..except and try..finally blocks in script
- Allows reading/writing of Delphi variables and constants in script
- Allows access (reading/writing) script variables from Delphi code
- You can build (from Delphi code) your own classes, with properties and methods, to be used in script
- Most of Delphi system procedures (conversion, date, formatting, string-manipulation) are already included (IntToStr, FormatDateTime, Copy, Delete, etc.)
- You can add your own custom functions, using AddFunction method
- You can save/load compiled code, so you don't need to recompile source code every time you want to execute it
- Script libraries
- Thread-safe scripter engine
- COM support
- Support for calling DLL functions
- Debugging capabilities (breakpoint, step into, run to cursor, pause, halt ...)
Debugging a form script in the IDE
Using the filter in the Tool Palette
Code completion shows properties and components of the formDebugging scripts from a FireMonkey application on macOS Dynamic script generated form in a FireMonkey application
Following demos are provided for both the Pascal and Basic scripter:
|IDEPro||Main demo which shows the full IDE Environment|
|Adding methods and properties||Shows how Delphi object methods and properties are made available in scripter through a library|
|ADO||Shows COM based access to ADO from scripter|
|Case||Shows a case structure|
|Case with expressions||Shows a complex case structure with expressions|
|Class methods||Shows object creation and class method invoking|
|DB Import library||Shows use of imported Delphi DB library|
|Debugger||Shows the script debugger|
|DynaForms||Shows dynamic form creation from script|
|Excel||Shows COM based access to Excel from scripter|
|MSWord||Shows COM based access to Word from scripter|
|Outlook||Shows COM based access to Outlook from scripter|
|Var parameters||Shows use of parameters by reference in scripter|
|XMLDOM||Shows COM based access to XMLDOM from scripter|
|Setting events from Delphi||Shows setting scripter based event handlers from Delphi code & event sequencing|
|Custom events||Shows straightforward scripter based component event handling|
|Event handling||Shows form event handling and initializing|
|Event pushing||Shows event handling sequence manipulation|
|Script-based libraries||Shows how to use libraries of script functions|
|Threads||Shows threadsafe use of scripter engine|
|WebScripter||Shows use of scripter to generate scripted generated web contents|
All demos are included in the TMS Scripter trial distribution.
Download of TMS Scripter integration with FIBPlus
Import Tool for TMS ScripterFree import tool that can be used to import your Delphi sources for TMS Scripter. Comes with imported classes for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin and imported TMS Components for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin. Use of the Import Tool is explained in the documentation included.
Important notice: Import Tool for TMS Scripter is a free add-on for TMS Scripter. While lots of efforts have been done to cover as much as possible of the Delphi syntax for automatic importing, there is no guarantee that ALL Delphi code can be imported without problems. In case of problems, manual tuning on the code might be required. As the Import Tool was able to import the full Delphi class library, it should cover a high degree of Delphi code.
Download the Import Tool for TMS Scripter.
User commentsSorry to say that I regret about my Scripter purchase. I mean, I regret that I didn't purchase it before ;-) I implemented the routine I needed in my application in less than 4 hours, thanks to the excellent examples in documentation and available features. I'm even "scared" because everything worked in the very first time and every time this happens there is something really wrong "hidden" that only shows up when the application is running at the customer (one of the Murphy's Law). Congratulations.
Natali Junior Samuel, via emailI fell in love with this great product, it changed my opinion and my vision in programming. I am using it at least 12 hours per day and everyday I understand what a clean code you have used to make it ...thanks a lot.
Mehrdad Esmaili, via email
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 2 year updates and new releases
- Free priority support through email and forum