TMS VCL UI Pack
Our bundle of over 600 VCL UI controls for modern, feature-rich Windows application development, including grids, planner, richeditor, ribbon, web updater, treeview and much more...
Components to add auto-update or internet functionality to your applications
TWebUpdateAutomatically check for updated files and applications on the Internet or Intranet. Can check for updated files over http and ftp protocols or simply file based for Intranet applications. Can replace running executables itself or DLLs used by the application with the updates Supports Windows Vista / UAC Allows to update any other application component or data file. Can just show new documentation, tips, announcements etc.. when available. Allows updates based on dates, on file version info, on filesize or file checksum or on custom version checks Can show a "what's new" or "license agreement dialog". Simple VCL based component to transfer files over http or ftp and to handle and check LAN or dialup based Internet connections, so no extra DLL's or OCX's required to include. Very compact size and simple interface. Can use the binary patch technology to use binary difference files as distribution. Uses IE WININET technology .Can automatically download & extract multilevel directory CAB files. Can post custom data to a server for statistics, logging and authorization of updates.
TWebCopyTWebCopy uses the Wininet API to load the selected files via http or ftp from Intranet or Internet sites or can copy files by UNC name over the network. It features a progress / cancel dialog and threaded execution. (ASP script available to handle POST based HTTP uploads) WebCopy can be configured to retrieve automatically only newer files w.r.t. to a configurable date.
TWebDataTWebData uses the Wininet API to load HTML files and searches these files for information. ypical use is to let TWebData automatically scan a number of web pages for you and present the required data extracted from the page. You can use it to automate downloading of stock quotes, weather forecast, site update dates, etc... and manage this information easily in your Delphi or C++Builder application.
TWebImageThis graphic control can automatically retrieve and display JPEG, GIF, BMP images from a HTTP server in various modes, including stretched and tiled.
TWebConnectConnects or disconnects a machine from the Internet or checks its connection state with the IE API
TWebPostCan post form data or automatic collected data on a client machine to a webserver CGI, ISAPI or ASP application for easy remote collection of data, support or statistics.
- Full component list
- TMS Component Pack what's new guide
- Ranorex testing tools add built-in support for TMS software VCL components in the latest Ranorex automated testing tools!
- PDF manual
- TMS TInspectorBar Developers Guide
- TMS HTML Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvEdit Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Poly List Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Toolbars and Menus Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS VCL UI Pack Quick Start Guide
- TMS Grid Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Metro Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Parameter Controls Developers Guide
- TMS PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS Smooth Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Spell Check Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDBFormPanel - TMS TAdvDBFormBox Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDropDownControls Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvGridFilter and TAdvDBFilter Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvMemo Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvOfficePager Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvResponsiveList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvRichEditor Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvSearchList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvStringGrid Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TDBAdvGrid Developers Guide
- TMS THotSpotImage Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvCardList Developers Guide
- TMS TWebUpdate Developers Guide
- TMS UpdateBuilder Quick Start Guide
- TMS TAdvTreeView Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvWebBrowser Developers Guide
- TMS VCL UI Pack SVG Developers Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
What our customers say
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)
I must say that the increasing number of features and sophistication of your VCL components is impressing. Your components also inspires to add new functionalities to our application.
Note that the TMS VCL UI Pack replaces the TMS Component Pack. Both products can't be installed simultaneously. Therefore TMS Component Pack must first be uninstalled before installing the TMS VCL UI Pack
TMS VCL UI Pack
- Delphi 7, 2007, 2010, 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension ( offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through our Support Center and via email