TMS VCL UI Pack
Our bundle of over 600 VCL UI controls for modern, feature-rich Windows application development, including grids, planner, richeditor, ribbon, web updater, treeview and much more...
System level tasks made easy
- Component to capture signatures entered via pen or touch screen interfaces (or fallback to mouse)
- Can save captured signature to file or image (bitmap, GIF, JPEG, PNG)
- Optional clear button in signature area to re-enter a signature after mistakes
- Pen to make the signature is fully customizable (width/color/style)
- Read / write vCard files
- Support for vCard formats v2, v3., v4
- Support for single & multiple contacts per vCard
- Support for multiple addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Support for getting & setting picture in vCard
TAdvLockAppComponent to automatically lock & minimize idle applications and unlock with password
- Automatically minimizes applications with sensitive data when idle for a defined amount of time
- Customizable/translatable unlock dialog
- Unlock with password or via a custom way
- Application wide lock with just a single instance of the component in the application
- Overrides the default Windows application thumbnail in taskbar to hide application information
- Customizable application icon for the locked state
TMS Aero Controls PackControl set specifically designed to use on Aero Glass Windows areas. Works as regular controls on operating systems older than Windows Vista or Windows 7. Direct replacements for regular VCL label, button, speedbutton with Aero glass compatibility. Including: AeroWizardButton, AeroButton, AeroBitButton, AeroSpeedButton and AeroLabel.
TAdvTaskDialog & TAdvInputTaskDialogComponent to use the new Windows TaskDialog and seamless emulated version for older operating systems. Includes TAdvInputTaskDialog to query input from user via edit, combobox, datepicker, memo or custom control and parameter compatible replacement functions for standard VCL ShowMessage(), MessageDlg(), InputQuery(). Call AdvShowMessage(), AdvMessageDlg(), AdvInputQueryDlg().
- Can automatically save last form size & position with or without taking user of the application into account
- Can give a form magnet style moving (like WinAMP)
- Can make a form fully drag'able
TFormShapeAdding this component to a form turns a form into a balloon shaped form, like the Microsoft Office assistent.
TCABFileWrapper around the Windows CABINET.DLL functions to create CAB files, extract files from CAB files or create self extracting EXE files.
TExeInfoEasy automatic version information extraction from running application The component can be used by just dropping it on the form and access its properties.
TMacroRecorderAdd the capability to let users record and playback macros easily in your applications.
- Records all user mouse & keyboard actions
- Save recorded actions to human readable/editable file
- Load from human readable/editable file
- Playback at normal or fast playback speed
- Option to include or exclude mouse move actions
- Option to record with application relative coordinates or absolute coordinates
TAdvTouchkeyboard & TAdvPopupTouckKeyboardConfigurable on-screen keyboard for touchscreen applications with support for QWERTY, AZERTY, DVORAK, NUMERIC, CELLPHONE keyboard layouts as well as fully customizable keyboard layouts. Includes a keyboard that can be dropped on a form as well as a popup touchscreen keyboard that can optionally automatically follow focus.
TMSWheelComponent to provide forms with mousewheel messages. With this component added to a form, Microsoft Intellimouse mousewheel messages can be processed. Automatically scrolls grid, listbox, memo, edit control..
TWinXPComponent to enable applications for Windows XP visual styles.
Shell DialogsThe ShellDlg package gives you access to four undocumented Shell dialogs:
- Change Icon
- Disk format.
- Full component list
- TMS Component Pack what's new guide
- Ranorex testing tools add built-in support for TMS software VCL components in the latest Ranorex automated testing tools!
- PDF manual
- Support Center
- TMS TInspectorBar Developers Guide
- TMS HTML Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvEdit Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Poly List Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Toolbars and Menus Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS VCL UI Pack Quick Start Guide
- TMS Grid Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Metro Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Parameter Controls Developers Guide
- TMS PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS Smooth Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Spell Check Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDBFormPanel - TMS TAdvDBFormBox Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDropDownControls Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvGridFilter and TAdvDBFilter Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvMemo Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvOfficePager Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvResponsiveList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvRichEditor Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvSearchList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvStringGrid Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TDBAdvGrid Developers Guide
- TMS THotSpotImage Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvCardList Developers Guide
- TMS TWebUpdate Developers Guide
- TMS UpdateBuilder Quick Start Guide
- TMS TAdvTreeView Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvWebBrowser Developers Guide
- TMS VCL UI Pack SVG Developers Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
What our customers say
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)
I must say that the increasing number of features and sophistication of your VCL components is impressing. Your components also inspires to add new functionalities to our application.
Note that the TMS VCL UI Pack replaces the TMS Component Pack. Both products can't be installed simultaneously. Therefore TMS Component Pack must first be uninstalled before installing the TMS VCL UI Pack
TMS VCL UI Pack
- Delphi 7, 2007, 2010, 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through our Support Center and via email