TMS VCL UI Pack
Our bundle of over 600 VCL UI controls for modern, feature-rich Windows application development, including grids, planner, richeditor, ribbon, web updater, treeview and much more...
Discover the new and improved version of TMS Component Pack
Details on what is new and improved in TMS VCL UI Pack compared to TMS Component Pack can be found here.
v10.7.1.0 (January 10, 2022)Version history
Feature-rich & powerful list components
TAdvTableViewA versatile & modern supercharged list control
- HTML formatted items with optional HTML template
- More option buttons displayed on a swipe gesture
- Lookup functionality with configurable lookup bar
- Filtering with option inplace filter edit box
- Reload capability
- Item accessories such as button, badge, progressbar, detail and more
- Detail control for each item
- Categories to divide items alphabetically with optional custom categories collection
- Sorted items ascending, descending with optional case sensitivity
- Customizable tickmarks
- Separator items
- Items can be radiogroup for single rate selection or checkgroup for multiple feature selection
- Items & rating categories can be displayed with different font colors & font styles
- Up to 64 rating categories
TAdvWordCloud & TAdvWordCategoryCloud
- TAdvWordCloud: Component to pick single or multiple words from a collection of values
- TAdvWordCategoryCloud: Component to pick single or multiple words from a collection of values divided in categories
- Colors can be set for words in normal state, hover state, selected state, down state
- Single or multi select capability
- Different events: word click, word select, word unselect
- Word list can autosize to nr. of words in the list
TAdvCardListHighly customizable & flexible editable card list. Card list offers built-in filtering, sorting and inplace editing with various edit control types. Several criteria can be set to automatically decide to show/hide an item on a card. DB-aware version included with TPicture image, memo & memo fields support.
TColumnComboBoxA listbox and a combobox control with an easy interface to display multiple columns, with their own color, font, alignment and with text or images. Sorted & SortColumn property to allow sorting on any column LookupIncr & LookupColumn property to allow (incremental) keyboard lookup on any column. The Combobox can have either the normal look or the flat Office look.
TAdvDBLookupComboBoxMulti column DB lookup combobox. Allows filtering of lookup listsource for limited selection lookups and sorting on columns in lookup dropdown. Can perform type-ahead lookup on multiple columns. Various settings for column display & dropdown behavior. Attached label with position control and optional display of listfield
TTodoList & TDBTodoList
- TodoList and DB-aware TodoList for PIM applications.
- Features : subject, completion, priority, status, resource, notes, category, totaltime, creation, due, category, completion date editing.
- Sorting by different todo item properties.
- Preview view of todo item notes.
TAdvNavBarOutlook style navigational control, VCL and VCL.NET compatible. Capability to define logical sections in panels and to collapse/expand control
- Full component list
- TMS Component Pack what's new guide
- Ranorex testing tools add built-in support for TMS software VCL components in the latest Ranorex automated testing tools!
- PDF manual
- TMS TInspectorBar Developers Guide
- TMS HTML Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvEdit Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Poly List Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Toolbars and Menus Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS VCL UI Pack Quick Start Guide
- TMS Grid Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Metro Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Parameter Controls Developers Guide
- TMS PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS Smooth Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Spell Check Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDBFormPanel - TMS TAdvDBFormBox Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDropDownControls Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvGridFilter and TAdvDBFilter Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvMemo Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvOfficePager Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvResponsiveList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvRichEditor Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvSearchList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvStringGrid Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TDBAdvGrid Developers Guide
- TMS THotSpotImage Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvCardList Developers Guide
- TMS TWebUpdate Developers Guide
- TMS UpdateBuilder Quick Start Guide
- TMS TAdvTreeView Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvWebBrowser Developers Guide
- TMS VCL UI Pack SVG Developers Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
What our customers say
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)
I must say that the increasing number of features and sophistication of your VCL components is impressing. Your components also inspires to add new functionalities to our application.
TMS VCL UI Pack
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum