TMS FMX WebGMaps
FireMonkey component with extensive configurability for integrating Google Maps in FireMonkey applications
Also available for:
v184.108.40.206 (May 14, 2019)Version history
Click image for a larger screenshot.
- Different map modes are available: default road map, satellite view, hybrid view and terrain
- Extra map information can be displayed: Bicycle View, Panoramio (pictures of interest) information, Traffic information
- Get & show directions on the map
- StreetView can be selected
- Position markers may be added to the maps, including default Google balloon markers and custom image markers.
- Moving over a marker can display a hint with the marker title information
- Extensive configuration options over the different Google maps controls are available: MapType control, OverViewMap control, Pan control, Scale control, StreetView control and Zoom control.
- Capability to add polygons, polylines, circles, rectangles on top of the map
- Capability to add labels with markers
- Capability to construct a route by adding waypoints to the map
- Capability to show flight routes from point to point (based on longitude/latitude)
- TWebGMapsGeocoding/TWebGMapsReverseGeocoding helper component to facilitate conversions between address and longitude/latitude coordinates
- Import GeoJSON files and display on the map as polygon/polyline (Delphi XE or newer)
- Display a customizable label when hovering a polygon/polyline
- Hover colors for polygons/polylines
AvailabilityTMSFMXWebGMaps supports Windows 7 or newer, macOS Yosemite or newer, iOS 10 or newer, Android 4.5 or newer.
It is the sole responsibility of the user or company providing the application that integrates the Google maps service to respect the Google terms and conditions . TMS software does not take any responsibility nor indemnifies any party violating the Google maps service terms & conditions.
Limited warrantyTMS software cannot guarantee the current or future operation & uptime of the Google maps service. TMS software offers the consulting and support for TMSFMXWebGMaps in good faith that the Google maps service is a reliable and future-proof service. In no case, TMS software shall offer refunds or any other compensations in case the Google maps service terms/operation changes or stops.
TMS FMX WebGMaps
for Delphi XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, C++Builder XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v3.1 to v4.0) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum