Delphi framework for data replication
- New : TEcho.FallbackEnabled property allows you to disable the default automatic fallback mechanism.
- New : Linux platform support.
- New : Delphi 11 support.
- Fixed : Fallback insert operations not working when entities being loaded were belonging to a mapping explorer other than the default.
- Improved : Refactored to support latest Aurelius changed.
- New : Support for Delphi 10.4 Sydney.
- New : Support for Android 64-bit platform (Delphi 10.3.3 Rio).
- New : Support for Delphi 10.3 Rio.
- Fixed : Echo table structure was not capable of holding Unicode values. Echo Aurelius entities were modified to include a [DBTypeMemo] attribute in those fields.
- New : Demo application showing how to replicate data between two nodes using XData server as the channel to Push/Pull data.
- Fixed : Replicating data with version-control mapping ([Version] attribute) was not working properly, raising unneeded EVersionedConcurrencyControl exceptions.
- Improved : Compatibility with latest TMS BCL library.
- Improved : Compatibility with latest Business Core Library.
- New : Delphi 10.2 Tokyo Support
- New : TEcho.OnClientCreate event for custom configuration of the HTTP client object used to connect to Echo server
- Fixed : When OnRouteToNode event fires, sometimes empty batches (with no log) were being created to target nodes. Now only batches with log items are created.
- New : Delphi 10.1 Berlin support
Single Developer License
Small Team License
€ 120 yearly renewal *
€ 150 yearly renewal *
€ 180 yearly renewal *
- Delphi 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license
- Includes full source code
- Ask questions to our engineers related to purchased product via Support Center
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a discount renewal is offered for a 1 year extension. *
* offer valid for 30 days after end of license. Discount price is subject to change.