Delphi framework for data replication
v1.6 (March 5, 2020)Version history
- New : Support for Android 64-bit platform (Delphi 10.3.3 Rio).
- New : Support for Delphi 10.3 Rio.
- Fixed : Echo table structure was not capable of holding Unicode values. Echo Aurelius entities were modified to include a [DBTypeMemo] attribute in those fields.
- New : Demo application showing how to replicate data between two nodes using XData server as the channel to Push/Pull data.
- Fixed : Replicating data with version-control mapping ([Version] attribute) was not working properly, raising unneeded EVersionedConcurrencyControl exceptions.
- Improved : Compatibility with latest TMS BCL library.
- Improved : Compatibility with latest Business Core Library.
- New : Delphi 10.2 Tokyo Support
- New : TEcho.OnClientCreate event for custom configuration of the HTTP client object used to connect to Echo server
- Fixed : When OnRouteToNode event fires, sometimes empty batches (with no log) were being created to target nodes. Now only batches with log items are created.
- New : Delphi 10.1 Berlin support
for Delphi XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum