Delphi framework for Identity Access Management, including authorization and authentication
OAuth2 compliant authorization mechanism, supporting grants: implicit, client credentials and authorization code with PKCE (Proof Key for Code Exchange). Follows OpenID Connect specification for login workflow and identity token issuance
Build your SSO Auth server in minutes, with non-visual components based on TMS Sparkle and TMS XData technologies
Build-in optional self-user registration feature provides GUI allowing users to sign up for your software
Make sure your users are real ones by requiring e-mail confirmation
Full-features user interface includes a “forgot password” that allows users to recover the password themselves
Both web and native applications are supported. Add authentication to your native applications using standard OAuth 2 flow
Protecting your client applications by requiring users to login is as simple as dropping and configuring a non-visual TSphinxLogin component in the form
TMS Sphinx is a Delphi framework for Identity Access Management, including authorization and authentication.
TMS Sphinx allows you to to implement Single Sign-On (SSO) for multiple applications and application types: web, native, mobile or machine-to-machine API communication. It can be used to authenticate actual users via sign-in forms and similar user interfaces as well as service-based authentication that typically involves token issuance, verification, and renewal without any user interface.
With TMS Sphinx you create your own authentication server and deploy it to the cloud services of your preference. Being a Delphi framework, you have full control on how to customize your server, using your beloved development platform and Object Pascal language.
- Single sign-on (SSO) mechanism, allowing your users to log in once and use all applications they have been granted access to.
- Login User Interface (Login UI), a ready-to-use, configure user interface with features like:
- User login;
- New user registration;
- E-mail confirmation;
- Password reset (forgot password).
- OAuth2 compliant authorization mechanism, supporting grants: implicit, client credentials and authorization code with PKCE (Proof Key for Code Exchange).
- Access control for APIs, easily issuing access tokens for API access.
- Follows OpenID Connect specification for login workflow and identity token issuance.
- Always support latest Delphi version. Support for old versions start from Delphi 10 Seattle and up.
- Delphi client applications supported include desktop (Windows, macOS, Linux - using FMX Linux), web (using TMS Web Core) and mobile (iOS/Android).
- Use of standards (HTML, JSON, HTTP, OAuth 2, OpenID Connect) allows interoperability with client applications and servers created with any language, running on any platform, as long those standards are supported.
- Multi-language support in Login UI.
TMS BIZ Essential
TMS BIZ Standard
TMS BIZ Premium
What our customers say
As a developer for 30+ years, and a Delphi developer since 1996, I've a solid foundation on desktop development. But I was skeptical of indulging in web development. Though the market was demanding a switch, it seemed too difficult to make the transition. TMS Software was my "magic bullet" to get me started with zero intimidation. Love their Web Core and XData products. Now I can develop powerful web applications using Delphi. TMS Software has renewed my love for Delphi and won my heart for their innovators. Thanks to the team for great products and a large volume of demos and manuals. You ROCK!
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.