Listbox with sections with tabbed text, rich text, checkboxes, radiobuttons ...
v220.127.116.11 (May 10, 2016)Version history
Feature overviewTSectionListBox is a listbox control with items organized in sections that can be collapsed or expanded.
- Items can be drawn in different columns (left & right aligned) with the TabPositions property.
- RTF text
- Controls : checkbox or radiobutton
- Clickable URL's
- Text with imagelist images
- Aligned left, right, centered
- Drawn with horizontal, vertical or both separator lines
- Multiline & wordwrapped text
- Save and load to INI files
- Background image
- Sorting of subitem strings as well as sections
- Ownerdraw items
- Inplace editing of items
- Interactive sizeable tabpositions
- HTML formatting of text (see mini HTML doc)
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v1.6 to v2.5) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum