TMS FNC Grid Excel Bridge
Import/Export bridges to .XLS, .XLSX, .PDF files
Also available for:
- Interface between the different grids in the TMS FNC UI Pack and TMS Flexcel to provide import/export capabilities to .XLS & .XLSX, .PDF formats
- Fully native solution to import/export to .XLS, .XLSX without the need for Excel to be installed
- Fully native solution to export grids to .PDF
- Import/export wide range of cell properties
- Import/export of cell images, multi cell images, checkboxes
- Wide range of formulas supported
- Support for virtually unlimited nr. of columns & rows for import/export with new .XLSX file format
- Supports all VCL and FMX targets that TMS FNC UI Pack supports. Doesn't support Web Core or Lazarus
- Free download, can be used by registered users of the different grids in the TMS FNC UI Pack and TMS Flexcel
Exported to xlsx
Exported to pdf
Exported to html
What our customers say
As a developer for 30+ years, and a Delphi developer since 1996, I've a solid foundation on desktop development. But I was skeptical of indulging in web development. Though the market was demanding a switch, it seemed too difficult to make the transition. TMS Software was my "magic bullet" to get me started with zero intimidation. Love their Web Core and XData products. Now I can develop powerful web applications using Delphi. TMS Software has renewed my love for Delphi and won my heart for their innovators. Thanks to the team for great products and a large volume of demos and manuals. You ROCK!
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Requires that both TMS FNC UI Pack and TMS Flexcel for VCL/FMX are installed.