TMS FNC Grid Excel Bridge
Import/Export bridges to .XLS, .XLSX, .PDF files
Also available for:
v126.96.36.199 (September 9, 2021)Version history
- Interface between the different grids in the TMS FNC UI Pack and TMS Flexcel to provide import/export capabilities to .XLS & .XLSX, .PDF formats
- Fully native solution to import/export to .XLS, .XLSX without the need for Excel to be installed
- Fully native solution to export grids to .PDF
- Import/export wide range of cell properties
- Import/export of cell images, multi cell images, checkboxes
- Wide range of formulas supported
- Support for virtually unlimited nr. of columns & rows for import/export with new .XLSX file format
- Supports all VCL and FMX targets that TMS FNC UI Pack supports. Doesn't support Web Core or Lazarus
- Free download, can be used by registered users of the different grids in the TMS FNC UI Pack and TMS Flexcel
Exported to xlsx
Exported to pdf
Exported to html
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
Requires that both TMS FNC UI Pack and TMS Flexcel for VCL/FMX are installed.