BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
We're happy to announce the major release of TMS WEB Core v1.7 Ancona.
The main new features are:
- Miletus framework : desktop application development with web technology
- Introduction of async methods in many areas
- USB device access
- Firestore filtering, multi-tenant, async functionality added
- Local file access
- TWebStringGrid, TWebDBGrid enhancements
- Popup menu component
- Enhanced TWebForm
The full list of new features & improvements can be found on the product page and previous blog post.
TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code v1.3
The new version v1.3 of TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code is also around the corner. The major new feature of v1.3 will be extensibility via 3rd party components with a package system and with this, the whole portfolio of TMS FNC components will also become usable at design-time in Visual Studio Code. The TMS WEB Core framework will be at the same level as TMS WEB Core v1.7 for Delphi & Lazarus. The only feature that will not yet be included in TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code v1.3 is Miletus support. That is reserved for v1.4 and with this, it is expected to already bring Miletus for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Watch our latest videos on our YouTube channel. (latest added video:
- Article series about the significantly enhanced Google Firestore support.
We are curious to hear what you like the most about TMS WEB Core v1.7 Ancona or what you wish to see in future versions of TMS WEB Core! We look forward to discussing all these great milestones with you!
This blog post has received 1 comment.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post