Component for automatic downloading/uploading single or multiple files via http, https, ftp or network based
v10.5.9.0 (July 13, 2021)Version history
Feature overviewTWebCopy uses the Wininet API to load the selected files via http, https or ftp from Intranet or Internet sites or can copy files by UNC name over the network. It features a progress / cancel dialog and threaded execution. (ASP script available to handle POST based HTTP uploads)
WebCopy can be configured to retrieve automatically only newer files w.r.t. to a configurable date.
TestimonialsNo testimonials available yet for this product.
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum