TMS Spell Check
Spell check engine with built-in support for single or multiple languages
Also available for:
v10.5.4.1 (April 2, 2021)Version history
- Supports ISPELL dictionaries and raw dictionary formats
- Includes dictionaries for many languages including: English, Dutch French, German, Spanish and Italian
- TMS Spell Check can directly interface to TMS TAdvStringGrid, TMS TAdvMemo or TMS TAdvRichEditor or it can be used standalone
- Persists its dictionaries and ignore list in a database.
- Can be used either in a synchronous way or an asynchronous way
- Words can programmatically be added to the ignore list and dictionary
- Comes with several predefined user interface controls: TAdvSpellCheckConfigDialog, TAdvSpellCheckLanguageSelectDialog, TAdvSpellCheckCorrectPanel, TAdvSpellCheckCorrectDialog, TAdvSpellCheckCorrectLinesPanel and TAdvSpellCheckCorrectLinesDialog.
Spell check configuration dialog:
Spell check correction dialog:
TestimonialsNo testimonials available yet for this product.
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum