TMS Component Pack
Create modern-looking & feature-rich Windows applications faster with well over 600 components in one money and time saving bundle for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio & C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio
v184.108.40.206 (June 20, 2019)Version history
Miscellaneous components to make your applications stand out from the rest
- Menu control with hierarchical structure
- Variable number of hierarchical menu items collections
- Smooth scrolling & swiping on touch devices
- Highly customizable
- Library used for automatic and code-less PDF export from TMS grid, planner, memo and rich editor components.
TAdvBadgeButton, TAdvBadgeLabel, TAdvBadgeSpeedButton & TAdvBadgeGlowButton *
- Regular label, button, speedbutton and glowbutton with optional attached badge label
- Customizable badge color & badge text color
- Badge size automatically adapts to badge text size
- Badge automatically disappears when badge text is empty
- Customizable tickmarks
- Separator items
- Items can be radiogroup for single rate selection or checkgroup for multiple feature selection
- Items & rating categories can be displayed with different font colors & font styles
- Up to 64 rating categories
TAdvWordCloud & TAdvWordCategoryCloud
- TAdvWordCloud: Component to pick single or multiple words from a collection of values
- TAdvWordCategoryCloud: Component to pick single or multiple words from a collection of values divided in categories
- Colors can be set for words in normal state, hover state, selected state, down state
- Single or multi select capability
- Different events: word click, word select, word unselect
- Word list can autosize to nr. of words in the list
TMS Metro Controls
- TAdvMetroCategoryList: Metro style category list control
- TAdvMetroForm: Metro style form with easy synchronisation of Metro style with other UI controls on form
- TAdvMetroTaskDialog, TAdvInputMetroTaskDialog: Metro style task dialog / input task dialog
- TAdvMetroScrollBox: Metro style scrollbox with flat scrollers
- TAdvMetroButton, TAdvMetroToolButton: Transparent button automatically turning Metro symbols in proper Metro colors
- TAdvMetroHint: Turns all hints on the form in Metro style flat hints
- TAdvMetroProgressBar: Flat Metro style progress bar
- TAdvMetroTile: Tile in Windows 8 style with support for HTML formatted text, picture/text with layout control, zoom on hover, auto coloring of monochrome symbols
- TAdvFormStyler, TAdvAppStyler: Form-wide & application wide Metro style setting
- Functions: direct replacements for ShowMessage,ShowMessageFmt,MessageDlg in Metro style
TMS W7 ControlsCreating Windows 7 style UIs
- TW7ToolBar: Toolbar that you can see in the top part of the Windows Explorer window.
- TW7ToolButton: Button located on TW7ToolBar. This button can be placed on any other object.
- TW7InformationBar: Panel containing any kind of information.
- TW7PageSelector: These objects can be used as switches between different pages of your program.
- TW7ProgressBar: ProgressBar used for displaying the free disk space in Windows Explorer.
- TW7ActiveLabel: This object works best if used as a hyperlink or an internal link.
- TW7ListViewItem: An empty ListView Item that can be used as a container for other components and can be placed on any object.
- TW7TaskItem: Based on TW7ListViewItem, this component should be used for selecting a task that the user must complete.
- TW7NavigationButton: Button used for back/forward navigation.
- TW7NavigationFrame: Graphic object for framing TW7NavigationButton.
- TW7LeftPanel: Panel usually located in the left and containing links to additional actions.
- TW7CaptionPanel: Panel that usually contains a title and is located at the top.
- TW7SpeedButton:Button used, for example, in the Windows 7 calculator.
- TW7Image: TW7Image is identical to TImage, but contains a number of useful properties.
- TW7Panel: Panel that has a number of styles, including the style of the digits display window in Windows calculator and iPhone style.
TMS Advanced DropDown Controls
- Built-in Office 2003/2007/Windows Vista/Windows 7 styles
- Dropdown can have optional header or footer with HTML formatted text
- Dropdown can be sizeable
- Allows to add range of custom buttons in both header and footer
- Dropdown with any TCustomControl descendent
- Multi-column dropdown control included
- Google addressbar like detail dropdown list with support for HTML formatted text, images,...
- Different color picker dropdown controls
- Editor can be readonly or not
TAdvOfficePagerMetro / Office 2010 / 2007 / 2003 style page control with smooth gradients and glow effect on tab buttons.
Each tab can have a close button on the tab or separate close button. The TAdvOfficePager has scroller buttons to scroll to pages or a dropdown page list to select a page. Tabs on left or right can be rotated or not.
TAdvOfficeButtonsOffice 2007 style transparent checkbox, radiobutton, checkgroup, radiogroup with HTML formatted captions
TTaskDialogComponent to use the new Windows Vista TaskDialog on Windows Vista and seamless emulated version for older operating systems. Includes TAdvInputTaskDialog to query input from user via edit, combobox, datepicker, memo or custom control and parameter compatible replacement functions for standard VCL ShowMessage(), MessageDlg(), InputQuery(). Call AdvShowMessage(), AdvMessageDlg(), AdvInputQueryDlg().
TAdvCardListHighly customizable & flexible editable card list. Card list offers built-in filtering, sorting and inplace editing with various edit control types. Several criteria can be set to automatically decide to show/hide an item on a card. DB-aware version included with TPicture image, memo & memo fields support.
TColumnComboBoxA listbox and a combobox control with an easy interface to display multiple columns, with their own color, font, alignment and with text or images. Sorted & SortColumn property to allow sorting on any column LookupIncr & LookupColumn property to allow (incremental) keyboard lookup on any column. The Combobox can have either the normal look or the flat Office 2000 look.
Parameter controlsThe parameter controls is a set of components where the user can easily set several parameters through inplace clicking, like in the Outlook rules wizard. Parameters can be set through a custom interface or through selection from a dropdown listbox or popup menu. Contains TParamTreeView, TParamLabel, TParamListBox, TParamCheckList
TAdvDBLookupComboBoxMulti column DB lookup combobox. Allows filtering of lookup listsource for limited selection lookups and sorting on columns in lookup dropdown. Can perform type-ahead lookup on multiple columns. Various settings for column display & dropdown behavior. Attached label with position control and optional display of listfield
TAdvNavBarOutlook 2003 / 2007 style navigational control, VCL and VCL.NET compatible. Capability to define logical sections in panels and to collapse/expand control
TAdvAlertWindowOutlook 2003, 2007 style alert window, supports the TMS mini HTML formatting capabilities. Can show multiple messages with easy navigation between messages. Programmable fade-in, fade-out and customizable glyphs for close, previous message, next message.
TMS EPC/EIC Chart
- Energy Performance Certificate / Environmental Impact Rating chart
- ReadOnly or can be edited with mouse and/or keyboard
- Can show Current and/or Potential values
- Easy export to .BMP file
- Can be used as graphic (via SPBEPC.Picture property)
- Fully customizable text for title, top and bottom caption
- TMS TInspectorBar Developers Guide
- TMS HTML Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvEdit Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Poly List Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Toolbars and Menus Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS Component Pack Quick Start Guide
- TMS Grid Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Metro Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Parameter Controls Developers Guide
- TMS PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS Smooth Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Spell Check Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDBFormPanel - TMS TAdvDBFormBox Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDropDownControls Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvGridFilter and TAdvDBFilter Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvMemo Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvOfficePager Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvResponsiveList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvRichEditor Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvSearchList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvStringGrid Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TDBAdvGrid Developers Guide
- TMS THotSpotImage Developers Guide
- TMS TPlanner Developers Guide
- TMS TWebUpdate Developers Guide
- TMS UpdateBuilder Quick Start Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
TMS Component Pack
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v9.2 to v10.1) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum