- Fixed : Issue with RAD Studio 12 installer
- New : Delphi 12 support added
- New : Added the TTMSMQTTSyncedLogger component to be able to use TTMSMQTTLogger in console applications made with Lazarus.
- Fixed : Resend any unacknowledged PUBLISH packets with QoS > 0 and PUBREL packets when reconnecting.
- Fixed : Improved reconnection times when the outgoing queue has many pending packets.
- Fixed : Higher priority packet selection from the outgoing queue.
- Fixed : Avoid multiple TTMSMQTTClient.connect calls.
- Fixed : Added a packet priority in the outgoing packet list to improve the reconnection time.
- Improved : Added more log messages to debug connection issues.
- Fixed : Trigger the TIdTCPClient.OnStatus event when the server closed the connection gracefully.
- Fixed : Access violation closing the connection when the socket is destroyed unexpectedly.
- New : Added the TTMSMQTTClient.CommThreadInterval property.
- Fixed : The SSLIOHandler is now configured to use TLS 1.2 by default.
- 18.104.22.168: Added : TTMSMQTTClient.OnSSLIOHandlerConfiguration event to set custom SSLIOHandler properties.
- New : Added the TTMSMQTTClient.SendReceiveDelay property.
- New : Added the TTMSMQTTClient.SendOnePacketPerCycle property.
- Fixed : Removed the DumpHeap call in the SimpleClient demo for Lazarus to generate the heaptrace log correctly.
- Fixed : Fixed an access violation at shutdown in TTMSMQTTLogger.OnLog in Lazarus.
- Fixed : The reader and writer threads were replaced by TTMSMQTTCommThread.
- Fixed : Rare memory leaks of queued packets in TLists.
- Fixed : Create and destroy all Indy components when connecting and disconnecting.
- New : Added TTMSMQTTClient.OnPingTimeout
- New : Added TTMSMQTTClient.KeepAliveSettings.PingTimeout
- Fixed : Reconnection issues in Linux when the client publishes too often
- Fixed : Receive packets without variable header
- Fixed : TTMSMQTTClient.GetVersion
- Fixed : Reconnection issues when switching between network adapters
- Fixed : Lazarus package version
- Fixed : Frozen application while connecting or disconnecting
- Fixed : Compile issue with Lazarus
- New : MQTTClient.HasActiveNetworkConnection property to return internet connection status
- New : Logger.OnLogEx event added returning the full exception
- New : Added TMSMQTTKeepAliveThread.CheckInternetConnection to check if there is an internet connection
- New : Add Linux support to TMSMQTTKeepAliveThread
- Fixed : Lazarus build issue
- New : Online help integration
- New : MQTT protocol v5 support added
- Fixed : Small memory leak in TTMSMQTTClient
- Improved : Installer improvements
- Fixed : Issue with ConnectionStatusChanged for disconnects during connection stage
- Fixed : Issue with disconnect and status report during error in HasData call
- New : Support for Delphi 11 and C Builder 11 added
- Fixed : Package issue for C Builder XE5
- Fixed : Forced TIdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL.PassThrough to false to be agnostic to differences in Indy versions
- Fixed : Rare issue with packet size handling
- New : Support for Delphi 10.4 Sydney and C Builder 10.4 Sydney added
- Improved : More correct handling of status reported when connect fails
- New : Support for Delphi 10.3 Rio and C Builder 10.3 Rio added
- Fixed : Issue with KeepAlive handling
- Fixed : Small filename issue for use on Linux
- New : Property IPVersion added to select between IPv4 and IPv6 network
- New : Support for iOS and Android in TTMSMQTTLogger
- New : OnLog event added in TTMSMQTTLogger
- New : XML doc added
- Fixed : Issue with project define in Delphi 10.2
- Fixed : Issue with disconnect
- 22.214.171.124: Exposing the TIdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL as TObject on Client.Connection
- Fixed : Wait for DISCONNECT packet to be sent before closing the network connection
- New : QuickAndEasyChat demo added
- Fixed : Memory leak issue in myLocation demo
- Improved : Error logging
- Fixed : Range checking error on packets without payload
- Fixed : Extra event handler ''OnPublishReceivedEx'' for compatibility with C builder.
- Fixed : Casing problems for FPC on LINUX
- Improved : Feedback on current connection status
- Fixed : Reconnect logic
- Fixed : QoS2 delivery
- Fixed : Connecting with credentials
Single Developer License Small Team License Site License
€ 80 yearly renewal 1
license for 1 developer
€ 575 yearly renewal 1
license for 1 developer
1 Renewal price is subject to change. Renewal price valid up to 30 days after license has expired. After renewal period a discount price is offered to renew the license.
What our customers say
I have to say that MQTT is working well for me. I had been trying to use the Kinvey service to push messages, but this is much more elegant and easier. Thank you
As a developer for 30+ years, and a Delphi developer since 1996, I've a solid foundation on desktop development. But I was skeptical of indulging in web development. Though the market was demanding a switch, it seemed too difficult to make the transition. TMS Software was my "magic bullet" to get me started with zero intimidation. Love their Web Core and XData products. Now I can develop powerful web applications using Delphi. TMS Software has renewed my love for Delphi and won my heart for their innovators. Thanks to the team for great products and a large volume of demos and manuals. You ROCK!
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.