Popup dialog box for fast selection of items in a list
v10.3.1.0 (May 27, 2020)Version history
- TPickDialog behaves like a popup listbox from which you select items.
- Returns selected item or items in a property.
- Provides a fast and easy way to let users select from a list of items.
- Sizeable, toolwindow, stayontop style & events when item is clicked or double clicked.
- Select with PickDialog.ListType if a checklistbox or listbox is used to show the list of possible values. When ListType is set to ltCheckList, the PickDialog will always behave as a multi select PickDialog.
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum