TMS IntraWeb WebGMaps
IntraWeb component with extensive configurability for integrating Google Maps in IntraWeb web applications
Also available for:
v18.104.22.168 (January 14, 2019)Version history
Feature overviewClick image to enlarge screenshots.
- Different map modes are available: default road map, satellite view, hybrid view and terrain
- Extra map information can be displayed: Bicycle View, Panoramio (pictures of interest) information, Traffic information
- Get & show directions on the map
- StreetView can be selected
- Position markers may be added to the maps, including default Google balloon markers and custom image markers.
- Moving over a marker can display a hint with the marker title information
- Extensive configuration options over the different Google maps controls are available: MapType control, OverViewMap control, Pan control, Scale control, StreetView control and Zoom control.
- Different mouse and keyboard options to enable/disable: mouse or keyboard panning, mouse or keyboard zoom, mouse wheel scrolling
- Capability to add polygons, polylines, circles, rectangles on top of the map
- Capability to add labels with markers
- Capability to show flight routes from point to point (based on longitude/latitude)
- Support for Asynchronous updating
- Asynchronous events, client events and selected synchronous events
- TTIWWebGMapsGeocoding helper component to facilitate conversions between address and longitude/latitude coordinates
It is the sole responsibility of the user or company providing the application that integrates the Google maps service to respect the Google terms and conditions . TMS software does not take any responsibility nor indemnifies any party violating the Google maps service terms & conditions.
Limited warrantyTMS software cannot guarantee the current or future operation & uptime of the Google maps service. TMS software offers the consulting and support for TTIWWebGMaps in good faith that the Google maps service is a reliable and future-proof service. In no case, TMS software shall offer refunds or any other compensations in case the Google maps service terms/operation changes or stops.
TMS IntraWeb WebGMaps
for Delphi XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, C++Builder XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, renewal is offered at 70% discount
- Free priority support through email and forum