TMS IntraWeb Security System
User-rights management system for your IntraWeb applications
Also available for:
Feature overviewThe TMS Security System facilitates the definition of user rights on a menu or form level. In its user management features the TMS IntraWeb Security System relies on user/group profiles stored in a database.
The users can be grouped and can inherit rights in this way. Thereby you can integrate a highly sophisticated and close grained user management that closes all potential loopholes via shortcuts with minimal effort. Only if the user has been granted the specific right by the administrator he can see or use the specific function assigned by the administrator.
The administrator can configure the rights at run-time thereby preventing a restart of the program when changing assignments. For doing so he can use an easy to handle, intuitive GUI that enables the administrator to create new users or to group or delete them directly from the application.
Sample applicationsA sample application is included in the distribution files for Delphi that shows how the TMS Security System can be used in combination with a database for an IntraWeb application.
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
Trial version requires VCL for the Web (IntraWeb) version 12.0.0 or Delphi 2010/XE/XE2/XE3/XE4/XE5/XE6/XE7/XE8/10 Seattle/10.1 Berlin/10.2 Tokyo with default IntraWeb version. Registered version works with all IntraWeb 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 14.x, 15.x versions.
TMS IntraWeb Security System
- 2010, Delphi 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through our Support Center and via email