Outlook bar & property inspector component in one
v10.5.9.0 (July 13, 2021)Version history
- TInspectorbar, TINIInspectorbar, TRTTIInspectorbar, TDBInspectorbar
- Standard Outlook large and small icon size panels
- Can accept controls in InspectorPanels
- Build in support for checkboxes, edits, comboboxes, spin editors, datetime pickers, font editing, color picker, password edit ..
- Custom inplace editors support
- Visual Studio .NET toolbox style
- Optional build-in DBNavigator in DBInspectorBar
- Background textures, gradients, images in items
- Various shading styles for panel captions, including XP button style & bitmap effects
- Various hover effects
- Full visual styles support on Windows XP
- GlyFX DBNavigator glyphs
- Compatible with TMS TAdvFormStyler / TAdvAppStyler
- Includes TFormControlInspectorEditLink, that allows to use any TWinControl based edit control that is placed on the form as inplace editor for the TInspectorBar.
TestimonialsNo testimonials available yet for this product.
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum