GraphQL for Delphi
Spec-compliant GraphQL library for Delphi
- Full GraphQL document parser with support to:
- Full spec-compliant document lexer;
- Executable documents and type definition documents;
- Selection sets;
- Field aliases;
- Fragments (including inline and type conditions);
- Input values;
- All types supported (Int, String, Object, etc.);
- Type references (List, Non-Null);
- GraphQL schema supporting the following types:
- Full Introspection support;
- Full Validation support;
- Spec-compliant GraphQL document execution (*)
- Execute a GraphQL document based on a schema and retrieve results;
- Execution strictly following GraphQL specification;
- Skip/include directives handling;
- Selection set execution;
- Fields and variables values coercion;
- Field resolvers and abstract type resolvers;
- Proper error handling in response with precise error location and extensions;
- Automatic field resolver binding using RTTI.
- GraphQL over HTTP:
- GraphQL Playground IDE built-in:
- Fully extensible:
- Abstract HTTP request/response allows using the GraphQL HTTP handler with any Delphi HTTP framework;
- Inheritable schema types allows creating your GraphQL types, including scalars.
- Extensive documentation including full API reference.
- Supports from Delphi 10 Seattle up to the latest available Delphi version.
- Platforms support: Windows, Linux, macOS, Android and iOS.
- Premium support.
(*) Unsupported features still under work: type extensions and subscriptions.
(**) Linux support requires Delphi Enterprise with Linux compiler.
(***) Functionality provided by WebBroker technology itself.
|Free Edition||Registered License|
|Full GraphQL Document parser|
|Schema with all supported GraphQL types|
|Full Introspection support|
|Full Validation support|
|Spec-compliant GraphQL document execution|
|GraphQL over HTTP|
|GraphQL Playground IDE|
|Delphi 11, 10.4, 10.3, 10.2, 10.1, 10|
Single Developer License Small Team License Site License
Free Edition Download
What our customers say
As a developer for 30+ years, and a Delphi developer since 1996, I've a solid foundation on desktop development. But I was skeptical of indulging in web development. Though the market was demanding a switch, it seemed too difficult to make the transition. TMS Software was my "magic bullet" to get me started with zero intimidation. Love their Web Core and XData products. Now I can develop powerful web applications using Delphi. TMS Software has renewed my love for Delphi and won my heart for their innovators. Thanks to the team for great products and a large volume of demos and manuals. You ROCK!
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.