Easy automatic version information extraction from running application
Feature overviewAbout boxes can easily display application and system version information with the EXEInfo component
Following properties can be used to show desired information in an application's About box:
property CompanyName : string;
property FileDescription : string;
property FileVersion : string;
property InternalName : string;
property LegalCopyright : string;
property LegalTradeMark : string;
property OriginalFileName : string;
property ProductName : string;
property ProductVersion : string;
property Comments : string;
property ComputerName : string;
property OSName : string;
property WindowsDir : string;
property SystemDir : string;
property TempDir : string;
property UserName : string;
Label.Caption := ExeInfo.ProductName + ' ' + ExeInfo.FileVersion;
Thanks to: Claus Moeller for development & kind donation!
What our customers say
Thank you Mr. Fierens for your time and assistance. Just want to say your VCL Pack is fabulous.
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)
TMS VCL UI Pack
unlimited developers in the company
€ 510 yearly renewal * € 1275
- Delphi 7, 2007, 2010, 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Ask questions to our engineers related to purchased product via Support Center
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a discount renewal is offered for a 1 year extension. *
* offer valid for 30 days after end of license. Discount price is subject to change.