TMS VCL Cloud Pack
Seamless access to cloud services from Windows applications
Also available for:
For future-proof cross-service development, we recommend using:
Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
How to avoid error: 'Could not bind socket. Address and port are already in use.'
How to set the language for a synthesized text with TAdvMSBingSpeech
How to retrieve the files and folders for a specific folder from GDrive
Registering an application for using a cloud service
How to store OAuth token in a database table instead of an ini file
Putting data in the cloud with myCloudData.net and component TAdvmyCloudData
Simplified code to have our cloud components connect to a cloud service
TAdvGDrive: How to upload a file to a known folder without using GetDriveInfo
Recurring events in Google calendars
How to avoid '401 error: invalid_client' when using Google services
Download files from cloud storage service with ID or DownloadURL only
Displaying the login page in the TWebBrowser control
When connecting to FaceBook, I get an error similar to: "Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration...or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App"s domains."
Supported Delphi & C++Builder versions
How to post to a Facebook page
Twitter asks to enter a PIN after authentication.
TMS VCL Cloud Pack
- Delphi XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Ask questions to our engineers related to purchased product via Support Center
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a discount renewal is offered for a 1 year extension. *
* offer valid for 30 days after end of license. Discount price is subject to change.