BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
We're pleased to announce that our products with an academic license are now updated and available for the newest Delphi 11.3 Community Edition.
Our academic editions are fully functional and fully free, especially for students and teachers. To qualify, inform in what school you follow a track or at what school you teach about software development.
Our academic products empower people in education phase to get the most of programming with Delphi and prepare for an exciting future professional career.
At this moment in our academic program we have:
- TMS Analytics & Physics : Delphi library that provides an easy way to evaluate mathematical expressions, calculate symbolic derivatives & integration, solving non linear equations, approximation function calculation and more...
- TMS Aurelius : ORM framework for Delphi with full support for data manipulation, complex and advanced queries, inheritance, polymorphism, and more...
- TMS FlexCel for VCL/FMX : Powerful, extensive & flexible component suite for native Excel report & file generation & manipulation
- TMS FNC UI Pack : Bundle of powerful & rich UI controls cross-framework, cross-platform development. Works with VCL, FMX, LCL and TMS WEB Core
- TMS VCL UI Pack : Bundle of powerful & rich UI controls for VCL Windows development
- TMS WEB Core : RAD component based web client development tool
Visit the academic program and register now and get started to build fantastic software with the power combo of Delphi and TMS components!
Moving forward, we even want to extend the academic program and include more products with a free academic license. We love to hear your feedback about what other products you'd love to see join our academic program. Leave a message in this blog comment with your ideas!
This blog post has received 1 comment.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post