BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Bruno Fierens at TMS Training Days 2023Bookmarks:
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Presenting the first speaker for the upcoming TMS Training Days: Bruno Fierens.
How it started...
- Studied civil electronic engineering at university of Ghent, Belgium (1987-1992).
- Started a career as R&D digital hardware engineer at Barco Graphics Belgium designing with FPGA, VHDL, graphic processors, PCI, Silicon Graphics add-on boards, high-end printer controllers,...
- Began writing software in Turbo Pascal 3.0 since 1987 and used all Borland Pascal and all Delphi versions since then.
- Founded TMS software in 1996, developing VCL components starting with Delphi 1.
- TMS software became Borland Technology Partner in 1998 and developed Delphi Informant award-winning grid & scheduling components.
- From 2011 FireMonkey cross platform components, targetting Windows, macOS, Android, iOS.
- In 2016, TMS software launched FNC, a framework neutral component architecture enabling to use UI controls in VCL,FMX & LCL apps
- In 2018, TMS software launched TMS WEB Core, a framework for creating rich web clients using ObjectPascal
- Is a regular speaker at conferences (Be-Delphi, DelphiTage, ITDevCon, CodeWay Tour, EKON, DevTracks, SDN, ..).
- Special area of interest are user interfaces design, UX, RAD software development, hardware/electronics.
- Bruno Fierens was titled Embarcadero MVP since 2012.
... this year we celebrate 20 years of TMS Flexcel for VCL/FMX.
Sessions at TMS Training Days 2023:
- Delphi VCL components for high DPI & VCL styles
- FNC component architecture
- TMS WEB Core component development
- Miletus as a way to create cross platform applications
- What's cooking in the TMS labs: sneak peak of research & new developments
- TMS & Delphi roadmap (roundtable plenary discussion)
Leave a comment down below!
Tell us how excited you are to meet the founder of TMS Software, in the comments section!
Don't wait till last minute and get your seat for the upcoming training days.
The 2 day event ticket includes the community event in the historical centre of Bruges with food & drinks.
Seats are limited so don't delay your registration and reserve your seat today!
Stay tuned for more....
This blog post has received 2 comments.
2. Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 8:15:41 AM We aim to record it. This isn''t a guarantee or promise though as technically there can always something go wrong with these things on such days.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
I would really be interested in the Training Days. But living in the south of Munich the way to Belgium is too far. So I would appreciate, if there would be a recording - even if I had to pay a (small) amount for it…