Powerful spreadsheet function calculation support added to the full TAdvStringGrid feature set
Feature overviewTAdvSpreadGrid extends the full power of TAdvStringGrid with formulas.
- Simple formula editing interface
- Auto recalculation
- Native XLS file import and export*
- Single cell recalculation, full recalculation
- Extensive range of mathematical functions
- Save with formulas or formula results only
- Single cell references in formulas
- Cell range formulas
- Formula precision for grid on cell basis
- Display formulas or formula results
- Date / time functions
- Intelligent formula aware copy and paste
- Can be extended with custom functions
- Cell names
- Cell name mode can be RxCy style or A1-style
- Can reference cells from other TAdvSpreadGrids
- Math library infrastructure to allow easy extending
- TAdvSpreadGrid with custom functions
- Includes the free ESBMaths library with 46 scientific constants and 19 mathematical functions from ESB Consultancy
- ESBPCS maths library available for even more statistical functions
- Intelligent and customizable hints while editing formulas
A sample application showing the TAdvSpreadGrid capabilities can be downloaded here
- TAdvStringGrid filters, free interface between TMS Grids and TMS Flexcel to provide import/export capabilities to .XLS & .XLSX, .PDF formats.
- Grid built-in functions
- Grid custom functions
What our customers say
As a developer for 30+ years, and a Delphi developer since 1996, I've a solid foundation on desktop development. But I was skeptical of indulging in web development. Though the market was demanding a switch, it seemed too difficult to make the transition. TMS Software was my "magic bullet" to get me started with zero intimidation. Love their Web Core and XData products. Now I can develop powerful web applications using Delphi. TMS Software has renewed my love for Delphi and won my heart for their innovators. Thanks to the team for great products and a large volume of demos and manuals. You ROCK!
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
- Delphi 7, 2007, 2010, 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Ask questions to our engineers related to purchased product via Support Center
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a discount renewal is offered for a 1 year extension. *
* offer valid for 30 days after end of license. Discount price is subject to change.