Edit control with configurable number of buttons left or right from edit
v10.5.9.0 (July 13, 2021)Version history
- Edit control with configurable number of buttons left and right from edit control
- Number of predefined button types: Ok, Cancel, Clear, Accept, Deny, Copy, Undo, Next, Previous
- Custom buttons with imagelist images can be added
- Hint, enabled state, flat look, image & position can be controlled per button
- Includes TAdvTouchSpinEdit : Spin edit control with spin buttons left and right from the edit control to allow easy up/down button access from touch screens.
TestimonialsNo testimonials available yet for this product.
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum