TMS IntraWeb Charts
Fast multipane financial graphs & 2D feature rich charting
Also available for:
v220.127.116.11 (January 9, 2019)Version history
TAdvChartView : fast multi-pane chart component
- Single or multi pane chart view component
- Wide range of 2D chart types: Line, Bar, Area, Pie, Stacked Bars, Stacked Area, OHLC, CandleStick, Histogram, Bubble, Error, ...
- X-axis with index of date/time unit indication
- Y-axis with auto ranging, minor & major value indication along Y-axis, multiple Y-axis values for different series supported
- Support for annotations & legend
- Panes with scrolling, scaling, splitter, drag & drop, synchronized scrolling with mouse or keyboard
- Highly configurable crosshairs with value indication at series, Y-axis, tracker & crosshair support along multiple panes
- Navigator bar to help for scrolling series along X-axis
- Floating tracker window to see values at crosshairs
- Configurable grid & bands
- Configurable margins for chart & chart background image
- Printing support, export to bitmap support
- Support for persisting chart settings to file
- Interface component to synchronise automatically with TAdvStringGrid / TDBAdvGrid
TAdvGDIPChartView : GDI+ enabled multi-pane chart component
- Advanced GDI+ enabled version of TAdvChartView
- Anti-aliased chart drawing
- Complex gradient support
- Support charts with opacity & opacity gradients
- Support for PNG images with alpha transparency for chart markers, textures
- GDI+ hatches for chart fills
- Shadows on bars, lines, areas, legend
- Optional glass mirror effect support
CommentsI have tried your new "TAdvGDIPChartView : GDI+ enabled multi-pane chart component" demo and I am extremely impressed.
I develop applications using Borland Delphi 5 and for years now, the obvious choice for charting components has been TeeChart. Well not any more !!!
I often find that charting components can be a bit clumsy and awkward to use, but your charting components' properties are extremely well laid out and easy to use.
Also, when looking at the GDI plus demo, the quality of rendering and anti-aliasing is world-class.
Other charting components out there advertise lovely, glossy and shiny charts on their web site, but when you run their demos it's a very different story indeed. They are often poorly rendered and produce dodgy anti-aliased drawings, they are over-priced, etc...
So all in all, you certainly have the best charting component that I have ever came across - on the first release and for such a great price !
I was currently looking for a new charting component - well not any more ! I will be recommending that the company that I work for purchases your new charting component.
Dave Scott, via email
TMS IntraWeb Charts
for Delphi 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, C++Builder 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, renewal is offered at 70% discount
- Free priority support through email and forum