BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Thursday, January 9, 2020It's fascinating how everything evolves so incredibly fast in the software world!
So our team is also trying really hard to keep up with the latest developments. And to give our customers access to all our latest developments we have created our no-nonsense subscription TMS ALL-ACCESS! Because we want our customers to be able to use all our products with no restrictions or limitations.
And when we say ALL we really mean ALL our products we offer now and also all new products we'll release in the year of the subscription. Moreover, our all-access users are the first to receive the previews and betas of our non-released products!
Here is a small overview of the new products we added in 2019:
- April 2019:
TMS FNC Cloud Pack: Seamless access to cloud services from Windows, cross-platform and the web. Included in the TMS FNC Cloud Pack is the ability to create/implement your own REST service client(s).
- June 2019:
- July 2019:
TMS VCL UI PACK: TMS Component Pack became TMS VCL UI Pack! All components were revised for high DPI & VCL Styles support and internally the TMS Component Pack completely moved to a new build platform that was already in use for our cross-platform FMX & FNC products.
- November 2019:
Introduction of a new groundbreaking product: "TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code"
At the TMS Training Days in Düsseldorf, Germany as well as at the Be-Delphi conference in Belgium, José León Serna (creator of Delphi for PHP & former Embarcadero IDE lead architect) presentated the preview of TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code. After more than a year of hard work & intensive collaboration with the TMS team, this technology preview, with an almost complete feature set for the first release, was presented to the audiences.
- December 2019:
TMS WEB Core Ferrara: 20 new features were added to TMS WEB Core v1.3.
- December 2019:
TMS FNC Blox: With FNC we aim for reusable code and when bringing TMS FNC Blox to the WEB we wanted to maintain compatibility with FMX, LCL and VCL as much as possible. By rewriting the persistence part of TMS FNC Blox and integrating it into TMS FNC Core it is possible to load blox files that have been saved in a VCL, LCL or FMX application into a TMS WEB Core client application. The code for creating and registering custom blocks in VCL, LCL or FMX is also compatible with TMS WEB Core.
- January 2020:
Coming up in January 2020: TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code BETA will be available for TMS ALL-ACCESS users!
One of our many commitments for 2020: make user experience more pleasant!
Use the TMS Subscription Manager with a single login to get instant access to all products in your TMS ALL-ACCESS subscription.
- TMS Subscription Manager categorizes the products per technology : VCL, WEB, FMX, BIZ, FNC, DEV, .NET, IntraWeb and LCL.
- Per product, you get a description, link to the product webpage, info on latest available version and release date, info on your last download version and download date and info on your last product install version and date.
- You can mark specific TMS products as your favourite products.
- It allows you to start multiple downloads.
- Behind the scenes, TMS Subscription Manager keeps a backup of any product versions you have downloaded. Right-click on the downloaded version number cell per product and from the context menu you can see all available versions (if there are any) and activate another version for install.
- The TMS Subscription Manager keeps you always informed about the validity of your subscription and will guide you to the renewal order upon expiry.
- From the TMS Subscription Manager there is a comprehensive list of links to interact with us, via email, social media, forums, RSS, Youtube videos ...
BTW did you know that the renewal price after 1 year is just 495 EUR ?!
Find out more about our products included in TMS ALL-ACCESS.
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post