TMS ASP.NET Validation suite
Flexible & user-friendly centralized user-input validation for ASP.NET
v126.96.36.199 (May 3, 2010)
- Central & sophisticated validation management for ASP.NET
- Various validation types supported: numeric, regular expression, decimals, size, ...
- Various validation message types: label, browser alert, custom alert, input control colors
- Various validation behaviours: while typing, on focus leave, on submit
- Can show validation message per control or centralized before form submitting
- Easy and fast to configure
- Extendable to validate other controls
An example of a form validated with the TMS ASP.NET Validation suite via a custom dialog:
- New: Support for Visual Studio 2010 added
- Improved: IE 8 compatibility
- First release
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.