Generate PassKit discount coupons, event tickets, store cards, travel tickets for iOS PassKit wallet from Delphi or C++Builder
v188.8.131.52 (September 7, 2021)Version history
Feature overviewWith TMS PassKit, wallet PassKit files can be generated for use with the iOS / iPhone wallet of all types. Wallet is an application on Apple iOS that manages tickets, vouchers, boarding passes, store cards or other virtual objects. It is a part of the Apple Pay system which supports payment by NFC or Apple Wallet.
TMS PassKitBuilder supports the generation of all types of PassKit files.
- Generates tickets, vouchers, boarding passes, store card ...for iOS Wallet
- Support for multilanguage PassKit files
- Support for QR code or bar code on PassKit file
- Support for app association / companion app linking
- Control over PassKit file appearance
- Support for PassKit relevance setting including location or beacon based relevance
- Support for PassKit file validity period settings
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
for Delphi XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum