TMS Component Pack
Create modern-looking & feature-rich Windows applications faster with well over 400 components in one money and time saving bundle for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.1 Berlin Starter Edition, 10.2 Tokyo & C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo
v184.108.40.206 (April 10, 2018)Version history
System level tasks made easy
- Component to capture signatures entered via pen or touch screen interfaces (or fallback to mouse)
- Can save captured signature to file or image (bitmap, GIF, JPEG, PNG)
- Optional clear button in signature area to re-enter a signature after mistakes
- Pen to make the signature is fully customizable (width/color/style)
- Read / write vCard files
- Support for vCard formats v2, v3., v4
- Support for single & multiple contacts per vCard
- Support for multiple addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Support for getting & setting picture in vCard
TAdvLockAppComponent to automatically lock & minimize idle applications and unlock with password
- Automatically minimizes applications with sensitive data when idle for a defined amount of time
- Customizable/translatable unlock dialog
- Unlock with password or via a custom way
- Application wide lock with just a single instance of the component in the application
- Overrides the default Windows 7 application thumbnail in taskbar to hide application information
- Customizable application icon for the locked state
TMS Aero Controls PackControl set specifically designed to use on Aero Glass Windows Vista & Windows 7 areas. Works as regular controls on operating systems older than Windows Vista or Windows 7. Direct replacements for regular VCL label, button, speedbutton with Aero glass compatibility. Including: AeroWizardButton, AeroButton, AeroBitButton, AeroSpeedButton and AeroLabel.
TAdvTaskDialog & TAdvInputTaskDialogComponent to use the new Windows Vista TaskDialog on Windows Vista and seamless emulated version for older operating systems. Includes TAdvInputTaskDialog to query input from user via edit, combobox, datepicker, memo or custom control and parameter compatible replacement functions for standard VCL ShowMessage(), MessageDlg(), InputQuery(). Call AdvShowMessage(), AdvMessageDlg(), AdvInputQueryDlg().
- Can automatically save last form size & position with or without taking user of the application into account
- Can give a form magnet style moving (like WinAMP)
- Can make a form fully drag'able
TFormShapeAdding this component to a form turns a form into a balloon shaped form, like the Microsoft Office assistent.
TCABFileWrapper around the Windows CABINET.DLL functions to create CAB files, extract files from CAB files or create self extracting EXE files.
TExeInfoEasy automatic version information extraction from running application The component can be used by just dropping it on the form and access its properties.
TMacroRecorderAdd the capability to let users record and playback macros easily in your applications.
- Records all user mouse & keyboard actions
- Save recorded actions to human readable/editable file
- Load from human readable/editable file
- Playback at normal or fast playback speed
- Option to include or exclude mouse move actions
- Option to record with application relative coordinates or absolute coordinates
TAdvTouchkeyboard & TAdvPopupTouckKeyboardConfigurable on-screen keyboard for touchscreen applications with support for QWERTY, AZERTY, DVORAK, NUMERIC, CELLPHONE keyboard layouts as well as fully customizable keyboard layouts. Includes a keyboard that can be dropped on a form as well as a popup touchscreen keyboard that can optionally automatically follow focus.
TMSWheelComponent to provide forms with mousewheel messages. With this component added to a form, Microsoft Intellimouse mousewheel messages can be processed. Win95 + Windows NT. Automatically scrolls grid, listbox, memo, edit control..
TWinXPComponent to enable applications for Windows XP visual styles.
Shell DialogsThe ShellDlg package gives you access to four undocumented Shell dialogs:
- Change Icon
- Disk format.
* New components from Delphi XE & C++ Builder XE and newer available
- TMS TInspectorBar Developers Guide
- TMS HTML Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvEdit Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Poly List Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Toolbars and Menus Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS Component Pack Quick Start Guide
- TMS Grid Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Metro Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Parameter Controls Developers Guide
- TMS PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS Smooth Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Spell Check Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDBFormPanel - TMS TAdvDBFormBox Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDropDownControls Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvGridFilter and TAdvDBFilter Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvMemo Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvOfficePager Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvResponsiveList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvRichEditor Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvSearchList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvStringGrid Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TDBAdvGrid Developers Guide
- TMS THotSpotImage Developers Guide
- TMS TPlanner Developers Guide
- TMS TWebUpdate Developers Guide
- TMS UpdateBuilder Quick Start Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
TMS Component Pack
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v8.8 to v9.7) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum