TMS IntraWeb Planner
Data-aware and non-data aware scheduling components for Intraweb applications
Also available for:
Component for interactive scheduling web applications.
- Horizontal & vertical oriented views
- Items that can be resized / repositioned / moved by mouse dragging
- Inplace multiline editable items
- Items with caption time, text or no caption
- Sidebar can be left, right, left & right or on top of Planner with indication of occupied time slots
- Read-only items
- Various display modes : day (5,6,10,15,30,60 min), week, month, day period, half day period, timeline, active days, disjunct days
- Controllable active day start, active day end, day start, day end
- Events for insert, delete, edit, size, move items
- Overlapped / non overlapped items
- 12/24 hrs display
- Internationalization capabilities
- Layer support
- Header with alignment, images, events
- DB-aware and non DB-aware version
- Extensive control of planner appearance
- Popup editing
Training & IntraWeb info
AtoZed software, the home of IntraWeb
- WebPlanner : day view scheduling of doctor appointments
- MonthPlanner : month view hotel room reservation handling
- DBMonthPlanner : DB-aware version of month view hotel room reservation handling
What our customers say
As a developer for 30+ years, and a Delphi developer since 1996, I've a solid foundation on desktop development. But I was skeptical of indulging in web development. Though the market was demanding a switch, it seemed too difficult to make the transition. TMS Software was my "magic bullet" to get me started with zero intimidation. Love their Web Core and XData products. Now I can develop powerful web applications using Delphi. TMS Software has renewed my love for Delphi and won my heart for their innovators. Thanks to the team for great products and a large volume of demos and manuals. You ROCK!
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Trial version requires VCL for the Web (IntraWeb) version 12.0.0 or Delphi 2010/XE/XE2/XE3/XE4/XE5/XE6/XE7/XE8/10 Seattle/10.1 Berlin/10.2 Tokyo with default IntraWeb version. Registered version works with all IntraWeb 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 14.x, 15.x versions.
TMS IntraWeb Planner
- 2010, Delphi 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Ask questions to our engineers related to purchased product via Support Center
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a discount renewal is offered for a 1 year extension. *
* offer valid for 30 days after end of license. Discount price is subject to change.