TMS Analytics & Physics Pack
Delphi library that provides an easy way to evaluate mathematical expressions, calculate symbolic derivatives & integration, solving non linear equations, approximation function calculation and more...
v188.8.131.52 (September 10, 2019)Version history
Feature overviewTMS Analytics & Physics Pack is a Delphi library for developers that contains special classes to work with analytical expressions in Delphi programs - parse expressions, calculate expression values with multiple parameters, expression based derivatives & integration calculation and so on. In addition, it offers approximation function calculation, solving differential and non-linear equations. TMS Analytics & Physics Pack allows using various physics concepts (such as physical quantities, units of measurement, ...) in Delphi programs.
- 100% Delphi code
- Strongly structured class hierarchy
- Universal algorithms for working with formulae of any complexity and for working with physics concepts
- Many predefined functions and physical entities (physical quantities, units of measurement)
- Easy to introduce new functions for any argument types and new physics concepts (physical quantities, units of measurement and so on)
- Easy to overload operators for any argument types
- Working with Complex numbers, 3D vectors and tensors
- Working with indexed data (arrays, matrixes and higher dimensioned data)
- Analytical (expression based) derivative calculation
- Conditional 'if' function (supporting real, complex and fractions), including derivative evaluation
- Special extension: allows calculation of special functions (Bessel, Legendre) and their derivatives
- Platform independent: can be used in VCL and FMX applications for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android
- Fractions extension: allows using common fractions in math expressions, including making operations like 1/2+1/3 = 5/6, converting floating values to common fractions and vice versa
- Approximation tool: least squares approximation of multidimensional data with arbitrary, user defined basis functions
- Numerical integration: calculating definite integral values for one- and two- dimensional functions
- ODE tool: solving initial value problems for the systems of ordinary differential equations
- Function analysis tool: finding roots and extremums for univariate functions
- Nonlinear tool: solving systems of nonlinear equations
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
TMS Analytics & Physics Pack
for Delphi XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum