Powerful, feature-rich UI controls in 1 component set for 3 frameworks and 5+ operating systems.
We're pleased to announce the release of the new TMS FNC UI Pack v22.214.171.124
Related blog entry:
- Support for VCL Win32/Win64, FMX Win32/Win64, MacOS-X, iOS, Android, LCL Win32/Win64, Mac OS-X,
numerous Linux variants including Raspbian
- Includes a feature-rich & powerful grid component with support for grouping, autosizing, filtering, sorting,...
- Includes a highly configurable planner / scheduler component with various display modes: day, month, half day period, multi day resource,...
- Includes a compact light-weight WYSIWYG rich text editor control
- Includes a multi-column, high-performance TreeView & CheckedTreeView capable of handling millions of nodes
- Support for HTML formatted text, including hyperlinks in various parts of the grid, treeview, planner components
- Includes various helper controls: HTML enabled text controls, pickers, toolbars,... that can be used separately as well
- Includes various demos and extensive PDF developers guides
- Use one source-code base, one UI component set to create feature-rich applications for all popular operating systems that exist on the planet
A new blog has been posted : A single-source TV-guide for 6 operating systems:
With the first release of our brand new TMS FNC UI Pack we are venturing into a new way of designing and creating components. A way that allows developers to easily switch between 3 frameworks (FMX, VCL and LCL). As the TMS FNC UI Pack targets these three frameworks it automatically comes with support for a multitude of operating systems.
Available separately and also included in TMS ALL-ACCESS.
Users with an active license to TMS ALL-ACCESS receive TMS FNC UI Pack FREE.
The fastest and easiest route to host your data in the cloud.
We're pleased to announce the release of myCloudData.net service v126.96.36.199
- Use myCloudData.net as a service: easy, fast and secure use of cloud data storage for your mobile, web and desktop apps
- Access myCloudData.net from any programming environment: myCloudData.net uses OAUTH 2.0 and a full REST/JSON/HTTP API, accessible from all programming environments
- Roll-out your data as you go: create & update your metadata on-the-fly with our API
- Control sharing data between different myCloudData.net accounts: set CRUD permissions on data optionally shared with other myCloudData.net accounts
- Lightweight and simple access for IoT data capture, communication & storage: the REST JSON API is compact, fast and lightweight and makes it ideal for use from IoT devices
- Use myCloudData.net free or with a subscription: for limited storage needs, use a free myCloudData.net account. For blob storage and more features, a subscription is available
- Host myCloudData.net on your own server: use the myCloudData.net SDK if you prefer to host your data on your own public or internal server
TMS Cloud Pack
To access data from myCloudData.net from a Windows application, a FireMonkey application or from Raspberry Pi, we offer TAdvmyCloudData,
TTMSFMXCloudmyCloudData and TTMSLCLCloudmyCloudData.
A sample application using myCloudData.net is included in all three packs.
The TTMSLoggerMyCloudDataOutputHandler connects via the TAdvmyCloudData (VCL) or TTMSFMXCloudmyCloudData (FMX) non-visual component.
When registering this outputhandler, the log statements are send to the myCloudData server.
Free access to a FULL myclouddata.net account subscription is available for all TMS Cloud Studio and TMS ALL-ACCESS customers during the active license period.
Compact cross-platform logging framework offering informative log output to a flexible number of targets with a minimum amount of code.
- Log to one or more output handlers such as the Console, HTML, Text file, CSV file, TCP/IP, Browser, Windows Event Log, ...
- Heavily RTTI based for comprehensive type and class logging with simple log statements
- Cross-platform: supports VCL Win32/Win64 apps and FMX Win32/Win64/Mac OS-X/iOS/Android apps
- Class & property attribute based log output control & log output validation
- Extensive & extensible data formatting capabilities
- Multi-thread enabled & thread-safe
- Includes options for time & delta time measurements
- Runtime configurable log level
- Log configuration persistence to file or registry
- Helper methods to quickly setup custom output handlers and retrieve important information on the machine, device and application
- Value validations to control logging based on attributes with a set of pre-defined validations such as value-range, date/time range, string length, regular expressions, ...
- Easily extensible and customizable with custom output handlers
- Separate TCP/IP Client included to view logger outputs remotely or TCP/IP server to log outputs of multiple client apps
- IDE Plugin for adding missing units, inserting output handler registration code and toggling comments
What's new in v188.8.131.52
- TCP/IP log server to allow multiple client apps to log to a central server
- Automatic exception logging
- Interfaces to myCloudData.net & Exceptionless cloud logging
Available separately and also included in TMS ALL-ACCESS and TMS VCL Subscription.
Seamless connectivity from Delphi applications to cloud services like Amazon, OneDrive, Box, DropBox, iCloud Contacts, iCloud Calendar, Facebook, Flickr, FourSquare, Picasa, Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Google Drive, Google Tasks, Google Places, LinkedIn, Twitter, Windows Live Calendar, Windows Live Contacts, Wunderground weather, Twilio, BulkSMS, TelAPI, Esendex service, YouTube ...
We're pleased to announce the availability of TMS Cloud Pack v184.108.40.206. wit several new components.
What's new in v220.127.116.11:
Available separately and also included in TMS VCL Subscription and TMS Cloud Studio.
- New: TAdvOutlookContacts: component that provides access to the Outlook Contacts service. It
enables to create, read, update and delete Outlook Contacts.
- New: TAdvOutlookCalendar: component that provides access to the Outlook Calendar service. It allows
to retrieve a list of Outlook Calendars and read, create, update and delete Outlook Calendar
- New: TAdvExceptionLess: component that provides access to the Exceptionless API which is capable of
managing exceptions and log messages.
- New: Adaption to use OneDrive API v1.0 in TAdvOneDrive
Add business intelligence to applications and application development with VCL frameworks, libraries, components to automate & streamline development as well as use of applications. From ORM framework to dynamically extending applications with scripting tools, TMS Business Subscription makes the developer & user more productive.
What's new & improved:
- New: TMS Echo v18.104.22.168 added: Delphi framework for data replication:
- It allows you to have two or more databases and synchronize data between them. Changes you make to one client database (inserts, updates, deletes) can be sent to another database. It's bidirectional, so you can send and receive changes between databases.
- Update TMS Aurelius 22.214.171.124:
- New: Design-time wizard "New TMS Aurelius Connection" makes it very straightforward to create Aurelius database connections (IDBConnection)
- New: TObjectManager.Replicate method
- Improved: Automapping now sets generator to SmartGuid if field FId is of type TGuid
- Improved: TObjectManager.Find has a new overload that accepts TGuid value for id
- Improved: Saving an object with user-assigned id was calling SQL to retrieve ID without need
- Improved: TDatabaseManager can receive a TArray<TMappingExplorer>, allowing to create the database structure for all of them at once
- Update TMS XData 126.96.36.199:
- New: Design-time wizard to create a XData Server with a few clicks
- Update TMS Sparkle 188.8.131.52:
- New: Design-time wizard to create a Sparkle Server easily with a few clicks.
- New: Middleware system provides a modular way to add custom request and response processing
- New: Compress Middleware provides automatic gzip/deflate response based on request headers
- New: TWinHttpRequest.BeforeWinHttpSendRequest event allow low level setting of WinHttp options
- Update TMS RemoteDB 184.108.40.206:
- New: Design-time wizard to create new RemoteDB Server with a few clicks
Create DB-aware or non DB-aware multi-pane or multi-serie financial & business charts and spectacular 3D Pie charts. Supports Line, Bar, Area, Band, Stacked Bars, Stacked Area, Pie, Donut, OHLC, Spider, CandleStick, Histogram, Bubble, Funnel, Error charts.
We're pleased to announce a major update for the TMS Advanced Charts with support for PDF export!
What's new in v220.127.116.11:
- New: TAdvChartViewPDFIO component to export Chart to PDF
For easily installing our free IDE plugins we have created a bundled installer with support for the latest Delphi 10 Seattle IDE.
Included IDE plugins:
- TMS Project Manager: Free IDE plugin to easily ZIP and upload projects.
- TMS Rich Clipboard: Free IDE plugin to copy source code with syntax highlighting to the clipboard.
- TMS Presentation Tool: Free IDE plugin to monitor clipboard, track clipboard history and to save & load code snippets for giving presentations with Delphi.
- TMS What's New: Free IDE plugin to keep current with the latest releases, blogs & tweets from TMS software.
The bundled installer with support for the latest Delphi 10 Seattle IDE can be downloaded here.
As always, we thank all users for the numerous inputs, feedback, comments and suggestions. This is an invaluable help to steer our developments here at TMS software. We continue to look forward to all your further communications to direct our team to provide you better tools and components for your needs.
TMS software team
Support, FAQ & Manuals: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/support.asp
Follow latest developments at tmssoftware.com
NOTICE: If you wish to unsubscribe from the TMS software Newsletter, please click here.