ALERT May, 2012
In this alert ...
We're pleased to inform the TMS Pack for FireMonkey is updated with 2 news controls: TTMSFMXHotSpotImage and TTMSFMXSpeedButton.
Set of highly configurable and styleable components for cross-platform FireMonkey software development.
What's new & improved in v1.1
- Highly styleable cross-platform FireMonkey controls
- Support for Windows 32 bit, 64 bit, Mac OSX and iOS
- Support for HTML formatted text, including hyperlinks in various parts of the components
- Versatile TTMSFMXTableView control with support for LiveBindings
- Navigational controls: TTMSFMXTileList, TTMSFMXPageSlider
- iOS styled Popup control TTMSFMXPopup, iOS styled Spinner control
- Set of Instrumentation controls: gauges, LEDs, meters, sliders, knobs, scope
- Enhanced buttons, rating control, label with HTML formatted text capability
- Includes various demos and an extensive PDF developers guide
- Includes various helper controls (badge, button and html enabled text controls) that can be used separately as well
Fully functional trial downloads with demo & PDF developers guide are
available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsfmxpack.asp.
- New: TTMSFMXHotSpotImage: Image with user defined rectangular, ellips, polygon hotspots that can be clicked, selected, ...
- New: TTMSFMXSpeedButton: Speedbutton that can be grouped, checked and have an image
- Various smaller enhancements
The TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro and TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro Script Edition have been updated.TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro contains a wide range of components that enhance the developer and user experience of IntraWeb applications with feature-rich grids, calendars, datepickers, navigational controls, advanced edits, HTML editor, menus and much more...
In this new version v5.1 we have added a new list control and several improvements to the over 70 controls that are already included.
What's new & improved in v5.1:
Active registered users can obtain this update free after login on our website.
- New: TTIWContinuousScroll component: List control that asynchronously loads additional items as the user scrolls in the list.
- Misc: Several fixes & improvements in various controls.
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2 & C++Builder 6,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsiwprose.asp.
This product is also available in the TMS IntraWeb Component Studio bundle.
We're proud to inform an update for our feature-rich and award-winning TAdvStringGrid v6.1 for Delphi and C++Builder has been released now.
TAdvStringGrid is packed with productivity capabilities that are enabled with just setting a few properties or writing very little code. TAdvStringGrid offers printing, rich editing capabilities, sorting, filtering, grouping, cell merging, all kinds of graphics in cells, import and export to various file formats,...
What's new & improved in version 6.1
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 5,6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2 & C++Builder 5,6,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/advgrid.asp.
- New: Added edMaskEditBtn inplace editor type
- New: Added adLeftRightInRow, adTopBottomInCol navigation modes
- New: Added AdvanceSkipReadOnlyCells property in navigation
- New: Added method MoveRows() added to perform block moving of rows
- New: Added CursorMoveRows property in navigation
- New: Added basic support for XE2 VCL Styles
This component is also available in the TMS Component Pack
We're pleased to present an update of our powerful, extensive & flexible component suite for native Excel report & file generation & manipulation for VCL & FireMonkey
100% Native .XLS, .XLSX, .XLSM file generation/manipulation for VCL & FireMonkey.
What's new & improved in version 5.1
You can download the trial version from our website: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/flexcel.asp.
TMS FlexCel for VCL & FireMonkey is available for Delphi XE, XE2 and C++Builder XE2.
- New: ApiMate tool for Delphi/C++ Builder that can open any existing .XLS/.XLSX file and show Delphi or C++ code needed to create that file with FlexCel.
- Improved: Reading in Virtual Mode is significantly faster
- A lot of smaller improvements, fixes, performance enhancements
We're pleased to announce a new version of our ORM framewok for Delphi has been released.
ORM framework for Delphi with full support for data manipulation, complex and advanced queries, inheritance, polymorphism, and more...
What's new & improved in v1.4
TMS Aurelius v1.4 is available for Delphi 2010, XE & XE2. Trial downloads with PDF developers guide are available at:
- New: Dynamic properties allows mapping to database columns at runtime connection
- Improved: TCriteriaResult object can retrieved projected values by projection alias
- Improved: TCriteriaResult objects supported in TAureliusDataset
- Improved: Better validation of MappedBy parameter in ManyValuedAssociation attribute
- Improved: TAureliusDataset.Post method now saves object if it's not persisted, even in edit mode
- Various smaller improvements. See full release notes
Follow latest developments at tmssoftware.com
As always, we thank all users for the numerous inputs, feedback,
comments and suggestions. This is an invaluable help to steer our
developments here at TMS software. We continue to look forward to all
your further communications to direct our team to provide you better
tools and components for your needs.
NOTICE: If you wish to unsubscribe from the TMS software Newsletter, please click here.
TMS software team