ALERT Jan 28, 2009
In this alert ...
We're excited to announce the release of our new product for Microsoft Windows Mobile development : TMS Mobile Chart v1.0
TMS Mobile Chart offers a feature-rich Windows Mobile chart with multi series capability and many chart types.
Fully functional trial versions for Visual Studio 2005 & Visual Studio 2008 for Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/mobilechart.asp
- Wide range of 2D and 3D chart types: Line, Bar, Area, Pie, Donut, Band, Stacked Bars, Stacked Area, ...
- X-axis with custom text
- Y-axis with auto ranging, minor & major value indication along Y-axis, multiple Y-axis values for different series supported
- Support for annotations & legend
- Highly configurable crosshairs with value indication at Y-axis
- Configurable X and Y-grid
- Configurable margins for chart & chart background image
- Export to PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, ... support
- Support for persisting chart settings to XML or CSV file
Another new component for Windows Mobile based development we have released is TMS Mobile HotSpotImage. This component offers an image with definable hotspot ellips, rectangular or polygon areas with colors and events for each hotspot.
Fully functional trial versions for Visual Studio 2005 & Visual Studio 2008 for Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/mobilehotspotimage.asp
- Hotspots can be rectangle, ellipsis, polygon or rotated rectangles, rotated ellipsis
- Hotspot handling for click, double clicks
- Includes design time hotspot editor with magic wand tool for automatic polygon selections
- Each hotspot has a Selected, Blink, Click property for displaying hotspots
- Supports image zoom
- Support for single or multiselect
- Hotspots can show in selectable color when selected or blinking
We're happy to announce the release of our third new product for Microsoft Windows Mobile application development: TMS Mobile LED pack v1.0. The TMS Mobile LED pack comprises collection with 7-segment display, matrix label, LEDs in various shapes.
Fully functional trial versions for Visual Studio 2005 & Visual Studio 2008 for Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/mobileleds.asp
- 7-Segment LEDs for integer, floating point values
- 7-Segment LED clock
- Shaped LED
- Shaped LED array
- Animated matrix label
- Color On and Color Off properties
- Optional blur for realistic look
In our new series of smooth components that offer a sophisticated style for your applications, we have added another new component, the TAdvSmoothComboBox. The TAdvSmoothComboBox is an IPhone style smoothly animated combobox with many options.
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009 & C++Builder 6,2006,2007,2009 are available at http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/advsmoothcombobox.asp
- Combobox items can have Caption, Info text as well as HTML formatted notes with hyperlink & image support
- Combobox items can have checkbox, radiobutton, image, detailimage,...
- Dropdown header & footer with sophisticated fills and image support
- Keyboard lookup support
- Progressbar support in items
- Item grouping
- Smooth mouse slide effects
- Lookup indicator for instant lookup in alphabet
- Support for Item groups with splitter between items
- Detail control per item or global detail control with animation to show detail
- All elements feature sophisticated gradient, texture, hatch fills with optional opacity control
- Built-in support for using BMP,JPEG,GIF and PNG images with alpha transparency
- Anti-aliased drawing
- Also included in TMS Component Pack
TMS TAdvSmoothComboBox is also be part of the TMS Component Pack v5.0.
We're happy to inform a new version of the TMS Advanced ToolBars & Menus is available now. With TMS Advanced ToolBars & Menus you can create Office 2007 ribbon type applications as well as Office 2003 style docking toolbars.
What's new & improved in v3.7:
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009 & C++Builder 6,2006,2007,2009 are available at http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/advtoolbar.asp
- New : Improved ribbon caption style on Windows Vista
- New : Exposed ParentShowHint, ShowHint on TAdvDockPanel
- Improved : When Styler.PageAppearance.ShadowColor = clNone, shadow is no longer drawn
- Improved : Applied HintWidth also for non Office2007 hint style hints in TAdvOfficeHint
- Fixed : Issue with accelerator key handling and wide captions in TAdvGlowButton
- Fixed : Issue with sizegrip on TAdvToolBarForm
- Also included in TMS Component Pack
TMS Advanced ToolBars & Menus is also be part of the TMS Component Pack v5.0.
We're pleased to inform a major update for our website is now released.
From now, the website offers integrated blog capabilities for announcing product releases & technical articles. The blog can be searched per month, per article type, per author, per product. You can subscribe to this blog via our RSS feed, click the RSS feed icon for this.
Also new is a redesign of all component pages where version history and tips & faq page is now consistently separated for each component. This offers us the possibility to provide detailed version history information and an infrastructure to add many more tips for components much faster and easier. Navigation has been improved too with visual clues for navigation sequence.
We hope you like the improvements and look forward to any further suggestions and comments to keep improving our website.
As always, we thank all users for the numerous inputs, feedback,
comments and suggestions. This is an invaluable help to steer our
developments here at TMS software. We continue to look forward to all
your further communications to direct our team to provide you better
tools and components for your needs.
TMS software team