TTMSFMXSectionShape

Hi,

I know that this component is used for your gauges but I have an interesting use for this that replaces TPie in FMX with a TCircle to cover the inner area where TPie is in the background and the smaller circle is in the foreground which allows the outer section of the Pie to show similar to a TArc with width.  I am using this for a 2D representation of the constellational circle in the sky.  The problem is that even degrees are not possible and while RotationAngle can fix all but the last overlap, it would be much better if the properties StartAngle and StopAngle were not of the integer data type, but of the Single data type similar to what most of Firemonkey uses for these.

Is there any chance you can include this in a future update?

Sincerely,
Curtis Manwaring

Hi, 

We have changed the property types to Singles. The next version will address this.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Thanks!

I was wondering if TTMSFMXSectionShape will inherit the new FMX property z-order in Rad Studio 10 Seattle?

Hi, 

We have investigated this here but couldn't find any z-order related properties that should be exposed, so the behaviour should work out of the box. The TMS Pack for FireMonkey already supports RAD Studio 10 seattle.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter