TMSFMXPageControl

With modern browsers one is able to detach a tab and show its content in a separate window. 
I'd like to accomplish the same with TMSFMXPageControl. Do you have an example of how to accomplish this behavior?

For example:

Detaching:  Mousedown on a tabitem -> drag it outside the bar of tabitems -> release the mouse. Result should be a kind of detach-event which I can use to do further processing. 

Attaching (the other way around): mousedown on the window titlebar -> drag inside the bar of tabitems -> release the mouse. The result should be to get some kind of attach-event which I can use to do further processing. 

Sorry this is not possible. Also, the TTMSFMXPageControl is designed for desktop and mobile purposes, detaching a tab is something that is not typically being supported in mobile environments.If you are targetting Windows, then you should take a look at the AdvOfficePager, which has a property AllowTabUndock which is designed for this purpose. We unfortunately do not have a cross-platform tabcontrol that is capable of doing this.

Tnx Pieter