Problem Installing TMS Sparkle for Linux

I've submitted a case to support but I wanted to check with users on the forum also.

While trying to install TMS Sparkle for Linux, I get the messages below. I can execute curl --help from the command prompt in windows and get expected results. Pretty sure it's a path error but I don't know where I need to fix it. If anyone has seen this problem and resolved it, I'd appreciate pointers.

Thanks,

Jay

Deleting file "sparkle.vrc".
                _PasCoreCompile:
                  Embarcadero Delphi for Linux 64 bit compiler version 32.0
                  Copyright (c) 1983,2017 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
                  Linker command line: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\bin\ld-linux.exe" -o ..\bpl\Linux64\bplsparkle250.so -e _ZN7Sparkle14initializationEv --gc-sections --version-script ..\bpl\Linux64\sparkle.vsr -shared --no-undefined --export-dynamic -z noexecstack -z relro --build-id --eh-frame-hdr -m elf_x86_64 --dynamic-linker /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 --sysroot C:\Users\jay\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\ubuntu16.04.sdk -L "C:\Users\jay\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\packages\dtokyo\..\bpl\Linux64" -L "c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\lib\Linux64\release" -L C:\Users\jay\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Imports -L "C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Imports" -L C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Dcp\Linux64 -L "C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\include" -L "C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\redist\Linux64" -L C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Bpl\Linux64 -L "C:\Users\jay\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\packages\dtokyo\.\Linux64\Release" -L "C:\Users\jay\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Aurelius\packages\dtokyo\.\Linux64\Release" -L "C:\Users\jay\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Aurelius\source\drivers" -L "C:\Users\jay\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Aurelius\packages\dtokyo\..\bpl\Linux64" -L C:\Users\jay\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\ubuntu16.04.sdk\usr\lib\gcc\x86_64-linux-gnu\5 -L C:\Users\jay\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\ubuntu16.04.sdk\usr\lib\x86_64-linux-gnu -L C:\Users\jay\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\ubuntu16.04.sdk\lib\x86_64-linux-gnu @..\bpl\Linux64\sparkle.lnk -lgcc_s -lrtlhelper_PIC -lc -ldl -lpthread -lz -lcurl -l:bplrtl250.so -l:bpltmsbcl250.so -l:bpldbrtl250.so -l:bplIndyCore250.so -l:bplIndyProtocols250.so -l:bplIndySystem250.so -rpath $ORIGIN
                C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(399,5): error E2597: C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\bin\ld-linux.exe: error: cannot find -lz
                   C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\bin\ld-linux.exe: error: cannot find -lcurl
                   C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\lib\Linux64\release\rtl.imp.o:.rtl:function System::Zlib::deflate(System::Zlib::z_stream&, int): error: undefined reference to 'deflate'
                   C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\lib\Linux64\release\rtl.imp.o:.rtl:function System::Zlib::deflateEnd(System::Zlib::z_stream&): error: undefined reference to 'deflateEnd'
                   C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\lib\Linux64\release\rtl.imp.o:.rtl:function System::Zlib::inflate(System::Zlib::z_stream&, int): error: undefined reference to 'inflate'
                   C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\lib\Linux64\release\rtl.imp.o:.rtl:function System::Zlib::inflateEnd(System::Zlib::z_stream&): error: undefined reference to 'inflateEnd'
                C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(399,5): error F2588: Linker error code: 1 ($00000001)
                Done Building Project "T:\TMS Sparkle\packages\dtokyo\sparkle.dproj" (Build target(s)) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"T:\TMS Sparkle\packages\dtokyo\sparkle.dproj" (Build target) (1) ->
                (_PasCoreCompile target) -> 
                  C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(399,5): error E2597: C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\bin\ld-linux.exe: error: cannot find -lz
                  C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(399,5): error F2588: Linker error code: 1 ($00000001)

0 Warning(s)
                    2 Error(s)

You could try to install libcurl in Linux machine:

sudo apt-get install libcurl-dev

or 

sudo apt-get install libcurl4-gnutls-dev

Be aware that after installing missing packages like above, you need to reload the Linux SDK in the IDE. To be sure, you can simply delete the linux SDK from IDE, the folder, and then add it again so Delphi will reimport the most updated files.
Alternatively, if you don?t use Linux platform, you can simply uncheck it from the installer.

That indeed was the problem. I had done the install in another Linux install but not the one I was using to populate the SDK.

Ran into the same problem after upgrading my Ubuntu from 16.04 to 18.04. However I had to install zlib1g-dev in addition to libcurl4-gnutls-dev