TMS CLOUD - MOBILE

TMS Cloud,
Hello, I would like a support please, as I tried to send it to tms support and so far I did not get any response.

I'm making a mobile application, and I would like to connect to facebook via mobile and make a post on my page.
As well, send invitations and messages to other users.

Someone please help me.
Thank you very much and I hope that someone from TMS is seeing this, because I did not get them back through emails.

no more, thank you
Hi,

We received your email and a reply was sent. Please check your email client to see if the message was blocked or filtered.

Here is the answer to your questions:

- You can find an example of how to post a message with an image in the FacebookDemo application included with the TMS FMX Cloud Pack download.

- Sending a message to a specific Facebook user is currently not supported.
We’ll have to investigate if this feature is supported in the Facebook API and if it can be implemented in a future version.

HELLO MY FRIENDS.
Good Morning.
I already did, I already looked at facebookdemo, but it did not work. says that it was not possible to load the URL .. that the URL domain is not included. but I do not have domain yet .., I'm doing tests on mobile only.

How to solve this?

Can you please make sure to follow instructions on the following page?

https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/cloudkey.asp#facebook

If the problem persists, can you please provide the following information so I can further investigate this?
- Does the error also occur on Windows or only on Android and/or iOS?
- A screenshot of the error you are seeing
- The version of Delphi you are using
- The version of Android and/or iOS you are using

Return : invalid scopes: publish_actions, user_about_me, user_website, user_relationships.

I was wondering if I get through the, my app, post something .., I just wanted a simple example and or the process of how to do that.

im use version delphi tokyo 10.2.3 - last version

compilation android

Hello, is there anyone there, and how do I resolve this personally?

Please provide the following information so I can further investigate this?
- Can you please explain exactly when and where the error occurs?
- Does the error occur only on Android or also on Windows?
- Can the issue be reproduced with the FacebookDemo application (included with the TMS FMX Cloud Pack download)