TAdvHubic (Trial)

Hello,

I have tried to connect to hubiC using TAdvHubic. On the developer site of hubiC I have created an application to get my key (client_id) and my secret (client_secrect). As callBack URL I have set "http://localhost/" as it suggested on the on the developer site of hubiC.As port I have tried different values (80, 8888, 1234).

When attempting to connect the (TMS) test application with hubiC, I get first two script errors (see screenshots error1.png and error2.png), then I can enter my credentials. However, after that I get the error that the website https://api.hubic.com can not be displayed (seescreenshot error3.png).

Has anyone here successfully connected to hubiC and can help me?

Thanks, Dieter

error1.png:

error2.png:

error3.png:

Sorry, the screenshots couldn't displayed and I have created the post in the wrong subforum. How can I edit my post?

Here are the missing screenshots...

error1.png:

error2.png:

error3.png:

Ok, the connection is now established. The mistake was that I had deleted associated events in the Object Inspector accidentally. :-(

Now when I want to delete on the TMS demo at Storage hubiC empty folders, every time I get an access violation.

The same procedure at a Dropbox
connection produces no access violation, so I think that it is not due to the Storage Demo but somewhere in the component.

Any Ideas?

Oh, and the errors shown in the screenshots error1.png and error2.png continue to exist.

Hi,

I have not been able to reproduce this issue.
However the internal version has received some improvements for creating and deleting folders which might fix your issue as well.
The update will be available with the next release of the TMS Cloud Pack.

Unfortunately this issue is caused by the login page from Hubic which does not properly support the IE version that is emulated by the TWebBrowser control. You can force your app to use a newer emulated IE version in the Windows registry by adding the executable name at the following location in the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE or HKEY_CURRENT_USER
\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION

Detailed information can be found here:

Thank you for your reply. I'll wait for the next version and test it again.