TTIWIPhoneList bugs ?

Have two regions with both a TTIWIPhoneList, the first one is empty and the second one is filled with 30 entries. When I asyncclick on an item of the filled list I copy this entry to the first (empty) list. (It's like a dual list principle) Then I remove the clicked entry from the second list. This is repeated for more entries. All is done with async events and methods (AsyncItemAdd etc.) When I switch back (pagetransition) to the first region I expect to have there the copied entries, but the list is empty.

When I fill the (empty) list with one or more entries at startup all works as expected. I can copy entries and they are in the first list and therfore the async filling works. Must there always be one entry in the list to let this work ?

Also when I click the first entry (item) of the list, do the copy and remove it, then click an other entry and also do the copy and removing, it removes also the next entry. So this second click removes always two items !

I hope this is clear to you...

Hi,

1) This behavior is by design. It is indeed required that the IWiPhoneList contains at least one item to be able to asynchronously add more items.

2) I have not been able to reproduce an issue with removing items from the list.
Can you please provide the following information so I can further investigate this?
- The version of IntraWeb you are using
- The name and version of the browser you are using
- A ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue
- Exact steps to reproduce the issue
  1. It would be better if that behavior was mentioned in the documentation, rather then hours wondering why (@#&!!) it isn't working. Plans to change this behavior ? 

Uses: Intraweb 14.0.35, Delphi XE5, default browser Android (Samsung SIII mini).

Steps to reproduce: Take your own iPhoneDemo and in the ListModelsAsynvItemClick event comment out the two original lines and add "ListModels.AsyncItemRemove(ItemIndex)". Then click the first item in the list on the android browser.

When showed in the Chrome for Android browser everything works as expected.

We are currently investigating if this behavior can be improved to make asynchronously adding items possible when the list is empty.

It seems this issue only occurs on the default Android browser for versions of Android below v4.4.
We are currently investigating if there is a possible fix available.

Both issues have now been resolved.
The update will be available with the next release of the TMS IntraWeb iPhone controls pack.