Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

How to Create a Gantt Chart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PAVLIDIS RAFAEL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PAVLIDIS RAFAEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Create a Gantt Chart
    Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 2:06am
Hello,

I am trying to create a Gantt chart but I could not figured out how to do that.
Except for the

ChartType := ctGantt ;

what else I have to do? How I define the Y-Axis and how I insert ranges as point?

Thanks in advance!

Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 11:00am
Hi, 

You can take a look at the following example:

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Post Options Post Options   Quote PAVLIDIS RAFAEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 1:57am
Thank you Pieter for your time!

Unfotunately this example contains only the executable (very interesting gantt view) and not code at all. So my initial problem still exists.

Thanks again.
Rafael
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 2:48am
Hi, 

Here is a sample with source code:

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Post Options Post Options   Quote PAVLIDIS RAFAEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 3:51am
Thank you very much Pieter!
Thats all I wanded.
Rafael
Yannis STAMATELOPOULOS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Yannis STAMATELOPOULOS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 2:15pm
Hi,
I wanted to download the demo.zip for the source code but i think than the hypelink is'nt correct.
The folder doesn't contain the good files.

Thx
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 11:00am
Unfortunately the download link is no longer valid as the link was originally created 5 years ago. Please take a look at the samples in the demos folder, available under C:\Users\Public Documents\tmssoftware\
 Post Reply Post Reply