Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TWorkFlowStudio and OnTaskFinished / OnTaskCreated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MARASCO GIUSEPPE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MARASCO GIUSEPPE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TWorkFlowStudio and OnTaskFinished / OnTaskCreated
    Posted: 18 Dec 2013 at 7:15am
Hi in the events OnTaskFinished(Sender: TObject;ATaskIns: TTaskInstance); and OnTaskCreated(Sender: TObject;ATaskIns: TTaskInstance) is there a way to understand what is the instance of WorkFlowDefinition to which the ATaskIns belongs (the parameter of the event)? 

The ATaskIns.Owner is nil and so i don't understand more! 
Exactly, from what you answered to me in my previous thread, i need to read the values of the variables passed initially to the WorkFlow, at the end of the task instance (before its destruction so in the OnTaskFinished). But i need to reach the TWorkflowDefinition and from it the TWorkflowInstance and so all its variables.

Thanks!
Wagner R. Landgraf View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wagner R. Landgraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2013 at 11:29am
TTaskInstance class has two properties: WorkInsKey and DefinitionKey. You can use those to retrieve both workflow instance and workflow definition

Post Reply Post Reply