The Error Handler Block

Hi, i'm trying to understand the use of "Error Handler Block". 

I've read the help about that, but i do not understand in which way  i could, for instance, use error block to perform some clean up operations and then finish the execution of workflow diagram. Probably with the use of the script ? and more ... in which way i could raise an error during the execution of the workflow diagram so to test the error handler block? A code example would be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

When an error occurs in workflow, the normal execution flow is interrupted and the error block is executed. Then then execution flows through the error block, i.e., if you have any block connected to the output of error block, it is executed, and so on. 

Thanks for your answer.

So you mean that if, for instance, i've a script which raise an exception (a division by zero we can say) the error handler takes the control and i'll not see the exception message box ?

Hi, in a workflow definition i've put a script which calculates a division among two variables passed to it (say them A and B and so in the script block i do C:= A/B;). In this Workflow i've put an error block and conected to it a task block to be executed only if an error raises (as you said me before). Just to test this error block, i've passed to B zero value. The whole workflow instance has been terminated without executing the task after the error block!!!!

Is this another bug ot am i wronging something ? May you give an example of what you mean when you say "an error occurs in workflow" ?
Thank you very much

I have sent a fix to your private e-mail (Fabrizio)