MyCloudData / CallBackUrl

Hello TMS Team,

on your pure JavaScript example any App-Callback-Url is used regardless of the setting in MyCloudData.net. This is quite comfortable because I can have several apps that use the same MyCloudData.net tables.
So I can use VCL-Applications and pure JavaScript applications even in parallel and the Callback-Url in MyCloudData.net does not affect them in any way.

With WebCore I learned, that App.CallBackUrl and MyCloudData.net CallBackUrl must be exactly the same to the point.

What is the proposed way in WebCore to also create multiple apps that use the same MyCloudData.net tables ?
Thanks/Regards, Tom

Hi,

The CallBackUrl limitation in WebCore is designed for security reasons.
Unfortunately it's currently not supported to assign multiple callback urls in MyCloudData.net. This is a new feature that is planned for a future update.

Possible workarounds for multiple WebCore applications are:
- An access token is not associated with a specific callback url. If your app doesn't require user authentication, you can use an existing access token in multiple applications.  
- You can also try creating an extra myclouddata.net account that has a different callback url configured and then share the required table from the master account.
Hello Bart,

thanks - good proposals !
I was able to set the access token in a WebMyCloudData component and connect but not in WebMyCloudDbClientDataset. There's no such property...

How can I do that, I found no way ?

Thanks/Regards, Tom

Hi Tom,

The AccessToken property is currently only available in TWebMyCloudData.
However, this is a good suggestion and we'll consider adding it to TWebMyCloudDbClientDataSet as well.
1 Like