TwebMainMenu

I'm having a few issues with this (look and feel wise).

If I use it in a template (referenced by the TWebPanel container id) it always sits at the very top of the page even if I have divs above it.

Also the colors don't get reflected at run time.

In the demo for this the actual menu doesn't display on the top of the form, but in mine it does (just like a Delphi main menu). I'm not sure if this is a symptom of the issue.

We are not aware of any issues with using the TWebMainMenu in combination with a template.
Can you please provide the following information so I can further investigate this?
- The name and version of the browser you are using
- A ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue

Can you please indicate exactly which colors you are referring to?

Unfortunately this is a design-time limitation.
We'll have to investigate if this behaviour can be improved in a future version.

I have started again from scratch and the colours (highlight, background etc) are fine. I am leaving the templating until later as I need to get the app out anyway. I'll raise another topic if it causes any problems when I get to it.

I still have the menu appearing at the top of the form in design time, while it doesn't on the demo - it's not an issue, but inconsistencies are a concern if you can't find a reason for them.

If you do not want to see the menu at design time, remove the menu from the Form.Menu property

thanks Bruno. Sometimes I can't see the wood for the trees.