v 1.3.0.2 Identifier Not Found - usResolveFailed

I installed Web Core 1.3.0.2.  Now I am getting an error compiling Web Core applications generated by the "TMS XData Web Application" wizard.

1) What needs to be done to resolve this problem?

2)   I definitely have 1.3.0.2 installed but Pas2JS says v1.2.4.0.  Is this version number for Pas2JS or for Web Core?

The error is shown below:
Pas2JS Compiler version 1.4.16 [2019/10/15] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v1.2.4.0
[Error] View.EMPLOYEES.Edit.pas(206): identifier not found "usResolveFailed"
identifier not found "usResolveFailed"
[Fatal Error] identifier not found "usResolveFailed"

The source code is shown below with the line containing the error in italics.
procedure TFViewEMPLOYEESEdit.EMPLOYEESDatasetAfterApplyUpdates(Sender: TDataSet;
  Info: TResolveResults);
var
  I: integer;
  ResolveInfo: TResolveInfo;
begin
  for I := 0 to Length(Info.Records) - 1 do
  begin
    ResolveInfo := Info.Records;
    if ResolveInfo.Status = TUpdateStatus.usResolveFailed then
    begin
      ShowNotification(ResolveInfo.Error);
      Exit;
    end;
  end;
  FShowListProc;
end;

Please update to the latest TMS XData update.

TMS WEB Core v1.3 expects the latest TMS XData release.

All installations are the latest versions shown in Subscription Manager including XData:

XData 4.9.0.0.
Sparkle 3.9.0.0
Business Core Library 1.17.0.0
Aurelius 4.10.0.0
Web Core  1.3.0.2

This was my update sequence to get to current installation:

Uninstalled
ALL FNC products.
ALL BIZ products
Web Core 

Installed
Web Core 1.3.0.1
Business Core 1.17.0.0
Aurelius 4.10.0.0
Sparkle 3.9.0.0
XData 4.9.0.0
FNC Core 2.0.0.0
FNC UI Pack 3.0.0.0

Later, I saw the Web Core 1.3.0.2 update and inquired if I had to uninstall and reinstall everything at:

I was told I could just update Web Core.  Here is what happened next:

Uninstalled
Web Core 1.3.0.1

Attempted to install new version of Web Core but installation failed repeatedly.

Uninstalled
Web Core 1.3.0.2
ALL FNC products

Realized the problem was my Anti-Virus software was running and turned it off.

Uninstalled partial installation
Web Core 1.3.0.2

Installed
Web Core 1.3.0.2

Reinstalled
FNC Core 2.0.0.0
FNC UI Pack 3.0.0.0

Turned anti-virus software back on.

Later, I compiled the application that is giving me the identifier not found message.
Please advise what you want me to do next.

I downloaded and installed TMS XData 4.9.1.0 and the error is still present.

There was an issue with 4.9.1 installer. We have now fixed it in 4.9.1.1. Can you please try again?

I installed the latest version of XData.  The error remains.

Are you sure ALL old version files were removed?

Yes, except it does not show as installed.  In Subscription Manager, the status is orange, available shows 4.9.1.1 12/12/2019 in red, and the installs status is the install icon instead of the remove icon.

I turned off my anti-virus products, uninstalled ever product related to web core, deleted the folders (which I don't normally do), checked to make sure everything was gone in "add or remove programs", and reinstalled products through XData.

When I noticed that XData was not recognized as installed, I removed the product in ":add or remove programs", deleted the folder, and tried again.   Nothing changed.  I tried compiling for the usResolveFailed error and it was still there.  I turned anti-virus software back on and posted messages here.

I disabled my anti-virus software and used "Add or Remove Software" to uninstall.  I deleted both the installation folder, and the download folder for XData.  I logged into subscription manager and confirmed the download icon was visible and both downloaded and installed showed "_".  The version shown was 4.9.1.1 12/12/2019 7.86 MB.f  I clicked download and when it finished downloading I clicked install.

The install process completed normally.  I reopened TMS Subscription Manager and the product is not properly installed.  Once again the status is orange, Available is red with version 4.9.1.1, and the Install icon remains the install icon.

If you don't have any suggestions, I will have to uninstall everything again and repeat the entire process.

XData again including its folder and reinstalled.  

Please try to delete the "cache" for installers:

In the Subscription Manager, click the settings icon in the upper left corner.
Then you will see the location of the "Data folder".

Click the folder icon to open the folder in Windows Explorer. There you will see several folders, one for each TMS Product. The installer of the TMS XData is there. You can simply delete the XData folder to force the installer to be downloaded again. If you want you can delete all folders there to make sure the manager will download new installers.

Once you do that, then try to download the installers and reinstall XData.

See my previous post.  I deleted the "cache" for web, biz, and fnc products before I even started reinstalling them.  When XData did not come out right, I did it again for XData and retried.  The issue remains.

Please try to download TMS XData installer directly from TMS Software web site (Account area). 

When the installer asks for elevation (admin rights), are you using the same Windows user you use normally with Delphi, or are you using a different one to install the products?
I have once again deleted WEB and BIZ products except Data Modeler.  I deleted the associated folders in appdata and the installation folders in documents.  Subscription manager confirms none of these products are downloaded or installed.

Here is the content of the log file for 4.9.1.  Every time I attempted the install, the log file indicates no problems but subscription manager does not believe it is installed and the usResolveFailed issue that started this thread is still a problem.

It will take a while but I am reinstalling everything now.  I will install all products except XData from Subscription Manager.  I will directly download and install XData.  
*********************************************************************************************************************************
**************************************************** INFO BEFORE SETUP **********************************************************
*********************************************************************************************************************************
OS Name: 
Major version number: 6
Minor version number: 3
Build version number: 9600
************************** INITIALIZING SETUP FOR TMS XData v4.9.1: 13-12-2019 08:04:29 ***********************
Activating software with xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Successfully updated registry key Software\TMSSoftware\TMS XData with Version = 4.9.1.0
Successfully updated registry key Software\TMSSoftware\TMS XData with Date = 13/12/2019
Successfully updated registry key Software\TMSSoftware\TMS XData with InstallDir = C:\Users\xxxxxxxxxxx\OneDrive\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData
Installation completed successfully.

Please wait us to generate a 4.9.1.2 so you can test the newest one.

Please try to download TMS XData installer directly from TMS Software web site (Account area). 

I installed XData via the product page instead of subscription manager.  I ran through the entire process and it fails exactly the same as before.  The log file says it was successful just as posted earlier.  The usResolveFailed error is still present.

When the installer asks for elevation (admin rights), are you using the same Windows user you use normally with Delphi, or are you using a different one to install the products?

I use the same windows user every time;

Please wait us to generate a 4.9.1.2 so you can test the newest one.

Ok.  Please email me when it is ready.

I successfully installed XData 4.9.1.2 but the issue with usResolvedFailed is still not resolved.

Error
Command line: C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Compiler\pas2js.exe 
Pas2JS Compiler version 1.4.16 [2019/10/15] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v1.3.1.0
[Error] identifier not found "usResolveFailed"
identifier not found "usResolveFailed"
[Fatal Error] identifier not found "usResolveFailed"

Code
procedure TFViewREQUESTSEdit.REQUESTSDatasetAfterApplyUpdates(Sender: TDataSet;
  Info: TResolveResults);
var
  I: integer;
  ResolveInfo: TResolveInfo;
begin
  begin
    if ResolveInfo.Status = TUpdateStatus.usResolveFailed then
    begin
      Exit;
    end;
  end;
  FShowListProc;
end;

The above code was generated by your wizard before Web Core 1.3.  I would expect it to still compile but that may be the problem.

The app generated previously to XData 4.9 does not compile in TMS Web Core 1.3. You must change that line this way:

begin
//    if ResolveInfo.ResolveStatus = TResolveStatus.rsResolveFailed then
    if ResolveInfo.Error <> '' then
    begin
      Exit;
    end;
  end;

This issue is resolved.  Thanks.