TMSFMXMemo with font Menlo-Regular on iOS

for an iOS app I'm using Delphi 10.3.3 and the TMSFMXMemo from the TMS Pack for FireMonkey v3.7.2.6.
When using the font "Courier" the text displays/behaves normal.
Changing the font to "Courier-Bold", "Menlo-Regular" or "Menlo-Bold" the TMSFMXMemo behaves as if the selected font is not fixed (proportional): the selected text is shorter than the colored background of it.
How can I select the font eg. "Menlo-Bold" and make the TMSFMXMemo behave as if the font is fixed (what it actually is).

Thanks,
Victor

Hi,

We have investigated this here, and can see an issue when setting the TMSFMXMemo1.Font.Family to "Menlo-Regular", but as the property indicates a family needs to be set, you can set TMSFMXMemo1.Font.Family := "Menlo" to fix the issue. If you want to have a bold Menlo, you need to set the TMSFMXMemo1.Font.Style property.
Thanks for the hint regarding the font family.
Still I'm having trouble setting the Style property, as the Memo shows no change when setting the font style to [TFontStyle.fsBold] and back to [].

I suspect you have a syntax styler assigned to the TTMSFMXMemo and when so, the font style is adopted from the styler, i.e. its value will depend on the code in the memo.

i have no syntaxstyler on the form and the TMSFMXMemo.UseStyler is set to false.
Only the property "AdaptToStyle" is set to true.
The Font is now changing fine from Courier to Menlo, but the style is not changing when activating the bold.
here's what i'm trying (LyricsViewer beeing the TMSFMXMemo):

if LyricsFontBold
           then LyricsViewer.Font.Style := [TFontStyle.fsBold]
           else LyricsViewer.Font.Style := [];

We traced & solved this issue.
The next update will address this.

thanks a lot!
When will it be available, as my customers are pushing me for an update ... ?

Will release an update this week.

... the week is over ...

We needed some more time to test changes to other components, as soon as that is finished, then we'll release an update.

disappointing - the new version 3.7.3.1 is not doing better!
Running the code on iOS, 64bit, iPad Pro 10,5":

TTMSFMXMemo1.Font.Style := [TFontStyle.fsBold];

has no effect on the displayed text ... :-(

sorry, my fault - it's working now.